Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!

Old 12-02-2010, 10:26 PM   #61
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post
built this with my Dad when I was 16 ( My first Toyota and first vehicle) 84 4x4

Sold it when I went to College and built this 99 TRD

Sold that when I graduated college and bought this new 2007 Xrunner

Sold that last March and bought this 2007 Dcab TRd OR 4x4

and this is how it sits now

My wife drives a 03 Rav4, and I have had an 87 Camry and now 95 Tercel for my DDs

Toyota for life

Justin

That black truck is the reason i wanted a Toyota Tacoma, I searched the Interwebz one day when i was younger and saw that picture and i wanted a tacoma that looked like that!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:57 AM   #62
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
That black truck is the reason i wanted a Toyota Tacoma, I searched the Interwebz one day when i was younger and saw that picture and i wanted a tacoma that looked like that!

I really miss that truck. It completely setup like I wanted. 4.88 gears, S/C, VB updrade, 35s, locked, .....)

Its actually one of the little link pictures on Toytec's site ( even though it never had a toytec part on it ).

I sold that truck to a 17 year old and he wrecked it a few months later. its fixed, but most of the front end components were either discontinued or one off ( hood). so it just looks like a normal lifted 99 now. it still running around town though.

When I look back, I wish I kept both the 84 and the 99.

Justin
Old 12-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #63
gnfreak is on a distinguished road
Name: keith
gnfreak's Tacoma Gallery
first toyota

here's mine. 4 banger w/35's. not a good combo, but what the heck. my last name in 6" stenciled letters on the tailgate. had lots of "what's a LaCombe truck?"
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!-toy.jpg  
Old 02-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #64
Dcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to behold
Name: Damon
Dcoma's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is Tacoma world but come on the 1st truck was the same thing! I mean really the just started putting the Tacoma name on them, I have both! Most of the people on here started with old Yota's. So what i'm saying is quit bashing! Toyota is Toyota!!! IMO
Old 02-09-2012, 05:06 PM   #65
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Same one I got now And dont plan on getting rid of it.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:10 PM   #66
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery

My dad's 85. 22R. 5speed (R151?). Manual Hubs.

1st vehicle I ever drove on the highway.

It was "My Truck" untill I got My Truck (Check my avvy).

And whenever he gets a new truck, I get a new money pit!
Old 02-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #67
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
I had a Blue 1981 SR5 Corolla 1.8 liter

It was by Far My Most Favorite Car. It was rear wheel drive and was just straight up unstopable. I had this car between the years of 1999 till 2004. I only ever had to replace the fuel pump which was 2 bolts the clutch and the starter. I was really worried about the starter because you hade to drop the exhaust and I was woried that if we got it of we would never get it on but it went of and on like a champ. I would still have this car today if it weren't for some stupid kid that ran into it while it was parked on the side of the road.I take solice in the thought that My car distroyed this kids S-10. If my car wasn't so old it would have been nothing to fix but of course the insurance totaled my car out.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #68
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Not mine, mine was much crappier. 1972 Corona Deluxe.

Other cars I have owned, in order:
1976 Lancia Beta
1972 Ford Mustang
1977 Datsun 280Z
1992 Toyota Pickup (base)
1984 Toyota Tercel (fixed up and sold)
1999 Toyota 4Runner (wife's)
2003 Toyota Matrix (tried it, wanted a truck again)
2004 Toyota Tacoma DCSB (almost totalled, traded in on Tundra)
2005 Toyota Highlander Limited(wife's, didn't like)
2006 Toyota 4Runner V6 (totalled)
2006 Toyota 4Runner V8 (wife's, still own)
2006 Toyota Tundra Crew Cab 2WD TRD (too damn big)
1977 Toyota Celica GT Liftback (in restoration)
2009 Toyota Tacoma DCSB Base (still own)

So I am now on my 9th new Toyota, 12 overall.

Toyota_Corona by MrTenBeers, on Flickr
Old 05-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #69
CLanholm is on a distinguished road

Name: Chuck
CLanholm's Tacoma Gallery

My first Toyota was a 1973 Corona station wagon.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:12 PM   #70
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
The day I drove it off the lot...

Don't think I ever smiled so much in years!
Old 07-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #71
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
PhdNPrerunners's Tacoma Gallery
My first tacoma was a 02 Limited TRD 4x4 that I got in 2006. I had to sell it in 2007 because I moved to Texas and wasn't able to bring it with me. Still to this day I miss that truck. I beat the crap out of that truck out in the dunes and never gave me one problem. Funny this is before I bought the tacoma I hated Tacomas with a passion because they were so plain and way over priced so I thought. Then I got a job as a porter at toyota and found out why tacomas are so awesome. My truck was traded it by the original owner and before he left the dealership with his new 2nd gen I was already doing the paperwork on it. When I first got it it had all pro bumpers front and rear, all pro sliders, color matched campershell with bed carpet liner, blistein coilovers with all pro uppers, and 32" BFG All Terrians. At the time I really wanted to make it a desert truck so I took most of the stuff off and sold it. It was exactly how I want my new double cab to be like lol. Its funny how when we are young we think that some stuff is lame but when we get older we like it