Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!

Old 11-30-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!

Now, I know that a 2nd generation is not most peoples first toyota, so lets see some pics of your first! And if a 2nd generation is your first, lets see a pic of it too!

here is my first, it was a 92 (sold though):

3" body, Bushwacker flares, mickey thompson classic lock 2's, 33x12.50 BFG KM2

New truck:

Old 11-30-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!!

Old 11-30-2010, 07:58 PM   #3
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks man, you too, i like the camo
Old 11-30-2010, 07:59 PM   #4
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks boss
Old 11-30-2010, 07:59 PM   #5
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
not mine, The only pic I have is on a slide and I tossed my slide scanner; but it looked the same..

in order of owning after the 72, 4- 77 celicas, a 74 carolla, 78 truck, 80 truck, 82 truck, 84 celica, 85 celica, a couple more 77s, 4, 2 of which ran well enough for the road fj40s then jump to a 99 tacoma 2 scions and a 2010 tacoma.

None of them ever had a serious engine or transmission problem. Some were heavily tweaked, dual carbs, 4.11s on the 5 speed which is awesome . None even jumped out of gear and most were 5 speeds (a couple 4 speeds in there). I did shatter the spiders and strip the ring on the 84. Which made way for taller gears out of an older celica. Oh for the old toyotas. Sexy and solid (till the rust) I wish my truck was all that those were. But, I'll settle.

RUst on the other hand... half of those broke in half before i was done with em.

(interestingly (to me), I've also owned a squareback like the one in the background.)
Old 11-30-2010, 08:00 PM   #6
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Why is this on the 2nd gen category?
Old 11-30-2010, 08:02 PM   #7
Some do, others talk

bc I am a 2nd gen owner and want to see what other yota's people had before their 2nd gen
Old 11-30-2010, 08:05 PM   #9
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
Why is this on the 2nd gen category?
Everything goes in the 2nd gen section!!!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 08:06 PM   #10
The Welfare Cadilac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Everything goes in the 2nd gen section!!!!!
duhhhh, didn't you know that?? Psss, Noobs
Old 11-30-2010, 08:07 PM   #11
Kredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Kredence's Tacoma Gallery
'88 Runner ~ My first. I've had '88 Runner, '87 Runner, '88 Runner, '92 Runner. Own '93 Runner and '98 Taco

Old 11-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #12
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
bc I am a 2nd gen owner and want to see what other yota's people had before their 2nd gen

Thats crazy!
Old 11-30-2010, 08:14 PM   #13
Some do, others talk

nice, i like the 84-88 body styles, probably my favorite of the older ones. my neighbor has this EFI automatic 85 rock crawler on 42's with double transfer case, exocage, 5.29's front and rear welded, keg gas tank

Old 11-30-2010, 08:28 PM   #14
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
i loved my 97 taco. it was a 4 banger, it didnt even have a clock in it till i put in my new deck. but i never had one problem with that bad boy got awsome gas mileage. sold it and got some good money for it. now i got its older brother.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!-017.jpg   Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!-019.jpg   Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!-057.jpg  
Old 11-30-2010, 08:33 PM   #15
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
my first toyota ever pictures were taken in 2001

Old 11-30-2010, 08:47 PM   #16
Junior Mint
BeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeardedWeirdo's Tacoma Gallery
My first 2...like 5-6 years ago. Then drove some American trucks before getting the Taco.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:52 PM   #17
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
The vehicle I lost my Toyota/Driving Virginity to:

Old 11-30-2010, 09:04 PM   #19
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
1st Taco...

I'll play...

My first of three Tacomas, but no means not my first vehicle...

Altho it was my first Toyota... and a great little truck at that.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:22 PM   #20
Yota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Yota Newb's Tacoma Gallery
My one and only. First Toyota I have ever owned, I got just this April.