Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

2009 hondayota Ridgeline

Old 08-08-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
Synapse is on a distinguished road

Synapse's Tacoma Gallery
2009 hondayota Ridgeline

they build Ridgelines, Benz suv's, hyundais, and some other cars within a hours drive of where I live. So sometimes I will see a odd car with tape on it driving around being tested.
I was confused on the front end of a funny looking trcuk taped off that passed me. I drove to catch up with it and saw the honda badge on center of the tailgate. I knew it was the new ridgeline then. But man, the front of the 09 looks alot like a Toyota Truck now. I tried to take a camera phone pic but it was shifty. I found a pic online but it doesnt do it justice on how much it looks like a yota. Im not sure if thats the production one I saw or if the tape just showing the headlights made it appear more like a toyota than I thought. I guess well find out.

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/1...ne.fcs.500.jpg
Old 08-08-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
There's no mistaking that freak show!
Old 08-08-2008, 01:07 PM   #4
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Did you look on the rear bumper to see if there was a rainbow sticker on it? That'd be a dead giveaway.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:19 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
just as sexy as it ever was.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:16 AM   #6
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
I just couldn't take anybody seriously who drove one. They should call it the Honda Trainwreck
Old 10-08-2008, 10:32 AM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Next thing you know there is going to be a Cadillac truck... oh wait.

Yea that thing blows.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:57 AM   #8
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Next thing you know there is going to be a Cadillac truck... oh wait.

Yea that thing blows.
Probably...

Ford finally did away w/ the Mark LT for a mere 40k starting. But now they have the platinum f150. It's only 45k.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:13 PM   #9
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, that's definitely a Honda and that sexy front grille like they have on the 2009 Pilot.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:21 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Yeah, that's definitely a Honda and that sexy front grille like they have on the 2009 Pilot.
The grille designer at honda/acura was stoned!!!