Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

BONER PRODUCING ENGINE SOUNDS

Old 12-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #21
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron1mcc View Post
Anyones taco have a boner producing exhaust note/engine sound? lol We are all posting vids of other shit!
No, not one I have heard yet
Old 12-05-2010, 08:06 PM   #22
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron1mcc View Post
Anyones taco have a boner producing exhaust note/engine sound? lol We are all posting vids of other shit!
Eh kinda....maybe a mild boner. Heres mine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noG-59ioJkw?fs=1
Old 12-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #23
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds good! I like that.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #24
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewFalk View Post
Omg I love that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEywPSWAI_8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFqslG0Axbk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQNO3K6_wyA
Old 12-05-2010, 08:33 PM   #27
bootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to behold
bootywarrior's Tacoma Gallery
For me, nothing beats a boxer engine rumble :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K1DAXUyLBc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMOI9At4PhQ
Old 12-05-2010, 08:53 PM   #28
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootywarrior View Post
For me, nothing beats a boxer engine rumble :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMOI9At4PhQ
I creamed my pants...no questions. The last few turns around the cone and then around the guy....gahhh!! Where can I learn to drive like that!?
Old 12-06-2010, 07:47 AM   #30
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing sends chills down my back, quite like the scream of a turbo supra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw3sNGwPJrA?fs=1
Old 12-06-2010, 07:54 AM   #31
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
All, nice, I'll post a few in a few once I find the links.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:22 AM   #33
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
That STi was SICK.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:24 AM   #34
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootywarrior View Post

That was insane.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:25 AM   #35
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Best thread ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
I have this CD. Open Pipe Synphony.
Go in to the clip and at 1:50 the car that runs for about 30 seconds is the best sounding race car to me of all time.
The straight cut gear whine is the cream on top of the sunday to me!!!!

http://vodpod.com/watch/2839893-open...phony-flat-out
This one wins IMO.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:31 AM   #36
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
True, I cannot escape the sound of a big block. Its a beautiful thing. I remember the 460ci powered stang my gramps had

And yes brunes, my boner makes engine sounds.....but it sounds like a weed wacker

Sig worthy!!!
Old 12-06-2010, 08:32 AM   #37
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5LXK...268F0&index=53
Old 12-06-2010, 08:38 AM   #38
Science!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3INVm...eature=related
Old 12-06-2010, 11:11 AM   #39
SoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rand
SoCalR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Rotary>Pistons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9675TKafw3g?fs=1

Post your favorites!
I was there at that Sevenstock, and the 787 is super loud. I had to walk away from where I was standing.

I like the way any built engine sounds, V8's, 4cyl, etc. but, I love the sound of a built rotary. Especially 4 rotors.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lWZaqX2OjY?fs=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7J48gpmVPs?fs=1
Old 12-06-2010, 11:27 AM   #40
l_prettyman has a spectacular aura aboutl_prettyman has a spectacular aura about
Name: Logan
l_prettyman's Tacoma Gallery
some might laugh but a 7.3L powerstroke with 5" open true duals gets me