Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Toyota’s Chair Car

Old 09-06-2008, 02:07 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota’s Chair Car

“The i-REAL uses three wheels which at low speed shorten the wheel base allowing the passenger to maneuver through pedestrians at a similar eye level without taking up a lot of space, the wheel base extends out when traveling at higher speeds, providing better performance with a lower center of gravity and therefore more stability. “In walking mode this vehicle can go at 6 kilometers per hour, when you change it into car mode you can travel at 30 kilometers per hour.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLB1Po5JxGI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkb3D-eow5I
Old 09-06-2008, 02:25 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like that thing hauls ass! The question is how much ass.....like people need another excuse to not get off theirs.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:04 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I would be the most evil mastermind if I could get one of those.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:06 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4W0t_fWJoE
Old 09-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #5
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I would be the most evil mastermind if I could get one of those.
Yes, you would be.

"Begin the laser."

Old 09-06-2008, 05:46 PM   #6
Canadian in the South
CraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
CraigTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder how it does off-road. I would put a 6" lift on that bad boy.

Pretty sweet invention actually. I like it.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #7
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCadet View Post
Yes, you would be.

"Begin the laser."

that's great!
Old 09-07-2008, 02:02 PM   #9
Canadian in the South
CraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
CraigTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
You're such a prick.