Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Summer/Winter Blend Gas

Old 03-01-2011, 06:04 AM   #1
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Summer/Winter Blend Gas

Hey when do they go back to the summer blend for gas. I always seem to get better mpg, as most people do. Just wondering?

When or who makes the desicion? I'm in Wisconsin if location matters.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:59 AM   #3
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I would think it all depends on each gas station and when they make deliveries. I'm sure it's coming soon, if not this month....next month.

Personally for me...I can tell almost immediately after filling up if its the newer gas.

These trucks DO NOT like the cold weather. I've never had a vehicle that was affected by cold weather like this truck is.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:49 AM   #4
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
I would think it all depends on each gas station and when they make deliveries. I'm sure it's coming soon, if not this month....next month.

Personally for me...I can tell almost immediately after filling up if its the newer gas.

These trucks DO NOT like the cold weather. I've never had a vehicle that was affected by cold weather like this truck is.
ditto, the mpg just kills me. No summer gas here yet?

Any oil executives on the site..of course not they are so rich the tacoma never crossed their mind

Anybody that works for the distributiors? gota be someone