Chevy silverado 2500 24 5.96%
Chevy S10 2 0.50%
Ram 1500 5 1.24%
Ram 2500 25 6.20%
Dodge Dakota 0 0%
Other? 55 13.65%
Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-25-2011, 06:48 PM   #21
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatlin69 View Post
1980 Volkswagen Rabbit Truck...now thats sporty

Love it, and I think they came in diesel!
Old 04-25-2011, 07:05 PM   #23
BackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to behold
Name: Adam
BackwoodsBoy's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta agree with the 2 guys that said they'd go with a Ram 2500 with a cummins. I've ridden in a few 5.9's and some 6.7's and they are incredible. Plus they're so easy to get crazy amounts of power out of... anything that has enough torque to pull out, on a hill, in 3rd gear is my kinda ride

Just my 2 cents
Old 04-25-2011, 07:09 PM   #24
tb99trd is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
tb99trd's Tacoma Gallery
i picked tundra but if i needed to do serious hauling/towing, I would def look at 3/4 ton diesel GMCs. And I guess Dodges too cuz of that Cummins. Although after seeing those Tundra Deconstructed videos, apparently you can use it just like a 3/4 ton, so that makes it pretty hard to choose American over a Yota
Old 04-25-2011, 07:46 PM   #25
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
I wish mitsu made a new one of these.I really miss it.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:47 PM   #26
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
GMC crewcab shortbox 2500
Old 04-26-2011, 04:53 PM   #27
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the Chevy Colorado.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:35 PM   #28
Retired?
gatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Retired
Name: Scott
gatlin69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07regtacoman View Post
I wish mitsu made a new one of these.I really miss it.
I had an '88 as my first vehicle. Never had any problems, until I loaned it to a "friend" which he blew the heater core causing it to warp the head.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:38 PM   #30
JayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud of
Name: Jay
JayARRGHH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

YES this is the exact truck I'm getting once my taco's paid off. I need something that's more me but that i can slam and make hood fab. I'm not sure if you can tell my sarcastic tone here or not though so I'm just going to put it out there. Also a Raptor if I didn't want to mod my trucks at all, just buy everything in a package! don't put it together!
Old 04-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #31
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go with the S-10 ZR2 with the 4.3 and the stick...always liked those trucks..and have no use for a full size. I agree with whoever was concerned about the longevity of the F-150 with the ecoboost. Fuel economy and enough power sure,but you're asking alot out of a smaller motor if you tow all the time.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #32
1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Medic
1980's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
I'd take a Canyonero
A squirrel squashin, deer smackin driving machine!

More to the point, I'd probably consider a Tundra. Family members have Chevy and Ford trucks too and they are both good, as is my brother's Tundra. One thing I'll say for that new four-door Tundra is you won't have any complaints from the rear-seat passengers about leg room -- that back seat space is huge.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:20 AM   #33
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

A guy I work with has one of these that he just rebuilt. He normally drives an F-250, but he lives a long ways away. He's getting almost 40 MPG on long trips with this! (It's gas) He chose Hemi Orange for the re-spray. It's not for me, bit it does the job.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:07 AM   #34
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Me too.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:32 AM   #35
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go with a Ram diesel, I just don't like how "big" the full size trucks are these days. Maybe I'd just keep my '91 f150 with a 351 in it. I got about 12-15 mpg out of it and it had plenty of power. It had 250,000 miles on it when I gave it to my dad, now it has close to 300,000. The only major repairs has been a rebuilt transmission and an updated AC.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:18 AM   #36
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
NO TACO? THEN THIS!
Old 04-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #37
1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Medic
1980's Tacoma Gallery
When I was a kid I wanted a Jeep more than anything but never could afford one. I think part of the reason I joined the Army was so that I could drive the jeeps (got to do so a total of three times). Now that I could afford a Jeep the Tacoma is so much a better vehicle overall that it would be stupid of me to trade for one. I still like their looks though.

I think if I was a millionaire and gas money was no problem I'd get a Land Cruiser.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #38
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Cummins
Old 04-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #39
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
roll with the old school Brat!

But really- most likely a hilux
Attached Thumbnails
If you could choose-subaru_brat_ad.jpeg  
Old 04-30-2012, 01:52 AM   #40
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowbocop View Post
roll with the old school Brat!

But really- most likely a hilux
You know, I actually saw a Brat for sale a couple months ago. Awesome condition with jump seats with original grips.