Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Jealous much? (taco hunting frontiersman)

Old 04-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #81
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
I dont mind the Frontier... my GF is getting one. That truck of the year is all show and no go... kinda like a Tacoma TRD Sport package taken to the extreme. Looks like the had some MGM color envy too.

I know this Sport comment is gonna piss some Sport owner off lol!
I own a Sport and it didn't bother me one bit. Everyone likes/wants something different and the sport had what I wanted.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:40 PM   #82
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Live it down?

I'm a fucking icon.

What have you done lately?
Old 05-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #83
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg256 View Post
Good thing, any lesser of a truck would not handle transmission fluid being poured into the coolant as well!
He had a jeep, but it couldn't take the abuse anymore and hung itself:

Old 05-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #84
That damn Nissan
jhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant future

Name: Jeff
jhughes3281's Tacoma Gallery
Great thread
Old 05-10-2011, 09:32 AM   #85
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhughes3281 View Post
Great thread
Old 05-10-2011, 09:36 AM   #86
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
HAHAHAHA
Old 05-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #87
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
this was on there, posted today.

Quote:
Two things here, one...it's in the damn rules to not bother posting if you disagree with the thread and/or don't like the idea of it. But however since you already got one member who enjoyed the fun to remove his pics I am sure that others will follow.

Two, I think everyone (including Taco owners themselves) have blown this out of the water...I thank you guys (the taco boys found the tacoma hunting thread lol), the real trolls for stalking this thread and TacomaWorld to see how they're taking our Taco Hunting, for marking the official end of CF Tacoma Hunting.

I am making this official now and will ask a mod to immediately close this as soon as possible. I sincerely apologize to the members who played and who played even after continual bashing from people in the threads early life.
so who done it? lol.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:40 AM   #88
That damn Nissan
jhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant futurejhughes3281 has a brilliant future

Actually, I don't agree with the thread over on my board. I respect a truck and the owner for what they are at face value. There are many nice Tacoma's out there, just like there are many nice Frontier's. Unfortunately, some people, both Frontier and Tacoma owners, have not yet reached puberty and can't get past the fact that both trucks are very capable both on and offroad, and both trucks are the greatest in the eyes of the beholder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
this was on there, posted today. so who done it? lol.
That was one of our own that made the original comment.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #89
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhughes3281 View Post
Actually, I don't agree with the thread over on my board. I respect a truck and the owner for what they are at face value. There are many nice Tacoma's out there, just like there are many nice Frontier's. Unfortunately, some people, both Frontier and Tacoma owners, have not yet reached puberty and can't get past the fact that both trucks are very capable both on and offroad, and both trucks are the greatest in the eyes of the beholder.
I thought the thread over there was all in good fun
I agree both the Tacoma and Frontier are great trucks.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #90
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I really dont see the issue with their thread. If they want to take pics next to Tacomas, cool. And if they are proud of their purchase, fine by me too!
Old 05-10-2011, 09:43 AM   #91
That damn Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
I thought the thread over there was all in good fun
I agree both the Tacoma and Frontier are great trucks.
Not sure if it was or not. I stayed away from it as my twig stick and giggle berries is not long enough for a pissing contest.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:37 PM   #93
Mr Jackboots
gran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gran torino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg256 View Post
Post #13 mentions TW and the that may result from the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDTF
Wait until someone posts a link to this thread at TW or TN...

This will not end well.

That was my post....I had a Frontier a while back and still am a active member on that forum. I said it would not end well....I was right.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #94
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
God their website sucks, takes for ever to load anything and even when it does theres literally posts comprised of ads.
I LOVE TW
Old 05-10-2011, 09:03 PM   #95
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubyaDawg View Post
God their website sucks, takes for ever to load anything and even when it does theres literally posts comprised of ads.
I LOVE TW
that's probably due to you being a guest. a lot of forums are like that. but im still with you on the layout of TW is better. the location of the usernames, quotes, pic displays is all better here.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:32 PM   #96
Im kinda a big deal
JHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 2T251*Air Transportation*437th APS
Name: Justin
JHAirForce05's Tacoma Gallery
So glad i got a taco!
Old 05-11-2011, 04:25 AM   #97
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
As of 5/10 the op wanted that thread locked.lol
Old 05-11-2011, 07:01 AM   #98
That damn Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubyaDawg View Post
I LOVE TW
WOW...I didn't know that a website can ruin your day that much. Might want to get out a bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHAirForce05 View Post
So glad i got a taco!
Why? What can a "Taco" do that a "Fronty" can't? And I am not talking aesthetics.

I don't understand the bullshit between the 2 makes. You bought your truck for reasons only known to you and we bought our truck for reasons only known to us. So why all the shit talking?
Old 05-11-2011, 07:05 AM   #99
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
^A lot
Old 05-11-2011, 07:12 AM   #100
That damn Nissan

^ That's it.