Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Subaru?

Old 10-23-2008, 02:40 PM   #41
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Oh, and I live about 10 minutes away from that dealership (assuming you got it at the subaru dealer)
This one was at the Mitsubishi dealership. I've purchased from their Toyota dealership several times. It was a matter of who had what I wanted and they did.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:56 PM   #42
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
My next vehicle will be a 2010 Subaru Forester 2.0 Turbo Diesel.

...Don't worry, I will be keeping my Tacoma.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:17 PM   #43
Smurfio18 will become famous soon enough
Smurfio18's Tacoma Gallery
My brother bought a WRX two years back.....He loved the car so much that he decided to go an work for them. He is now a Sales manager at the dealership. He traded in his WRX cause of driving stick in LA traffic and got a 2007 Legecy and couldn't be happier with the car. He took a power loss in the trade cause the legecy he got isn't a turbo model but loves everything about the car. He is always braggin to me how he can drive like a jerk in the rain cause the full time all wheel drive has great suspension.

I went in the other day to test drive the new 2009 WRX and was very impressed, if I didn't need a truck for work I would buy a 09 WRX. If you havent driven one before I would recommend trying one out.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:39 PM   #44
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've had this car for about a week now and am very pleased. I've even been coming up with excuses just to take it for a drive.
My only regret is not considering these cars back when I bought the Honda.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:57 PM   #45
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I've had this car for about a week now and am very pleased. I've even been coming up with excuses just to take it for a drive.
My only regret is not considering these cars back when I bought the Honda.
What year is that?
Old 10-30-2008, 07:42 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
What year is that?
It's an 06.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:33 PM   #47
e-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud of

e-rok's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my wife a 05 outback new a few years back, it is a wonderful vehicle. We have not had one complaint or problem. It is a awesome car if you live in the snow, even the base model comes with heated seats, heated wipers, heated mirrors, gets 30+ MPG on the highway, and is really fun to drive. Buy one, you will not regret it.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:51 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-rok View Post
Buy one, you will not regret it.
I did and I don't.