Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

jesus.... is just me or would everyone want this beast of a car?

Old 04-23-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
jesus.... is just me or would everyone want this beast of a car?

http://www.finecars.cc/en/detail/car...i1%5BRET%5D=20

title says it all... 1100hp in 1931? wtf awesome.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:53 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I would rock it. That Merlin engine is the same used in planes back in the day.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #3
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
yeah but i didnt know they put any in cars.. thats just badass.

i was looking for cars with alison aircraft engines just cause im bored and stumbled on that
Old 04-23-2011, 10:58 AM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
talk about a death trap
Old 04-23-2011, 11:06 AM   #5
Señor Member
AC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AC13JohnG's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck yes! That car is so beautiful it could be in a museum. I don't think I'd feel safe going fast in it but it shure wouldn't stop me from finding out.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:09 AM   #6

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
fore reals.. check out those headers.. im like drooling lol and i dunno about it being a death trap, it is a rolls-royce after all they wouldnt produce something like that if it would kill you right?
Old 04-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #7
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
fore reals.. check out those headers.. im like drooling lol and i dunno about it being a death trap, it is a rolls-royce after all they wouldnt produce something like that if it would kill you right?
idk 1930's technology in the brakes + 1100 HP = death IMO
Old 04-23-2011, 11:19 AM   #8

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
the transmission probably sucked balls and still only went from 0-60 in 15 sec, as far as i know they still used mechanical brakes back then so your probably right but im sure it was looked over by the factory... you cant unconvince me of putting this on my christmas list lol
Old 04-23-2011, 11:22 AM   #10
vinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vinnyvavoom's Tacoma Gallery
I am in! Now I just need a half million bucks....
Old 04-23-2011, 11:29 AM   #11

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seksilumpia View Post
i love it..but if it was given to me,id strip it down or sell it to buy mods for the taco!!
if you did that id hate you for the rest of your life

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnyvavoom View Post
I am in! Now I just need a half million bucks....
dude we can combine our money and buy this then a few years down the road you will have an accidental death..