Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Facebook While You Drive!

Old 04-30-2011, 10:08 PM   #2
radioactivemint is on a distinguished road
Name: John
radioactivemint's Tacoma Gallery
I can understand that some people would like that and I can appreciate the technology and programming, but God...don't people enjoy solitude anymore?
Old 05-05-2011, 05:46 AM   #4
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Going up the interstate the other day , some young man had a thing over wheel to hold his laptop he was banging away with both hands. I wanted to see if I could get off a head shot but the old lady blocked me. Have we really come to this??? If you want to die thats ok with me but dont take me with you.. Jim
Old 05-05-2011, 07:16 AM   #6
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a college student, probably the age group most addicted to Facebook, and can honestly say I'd never want this product. Facebook is the
Old 05-05-2011, 07:19 AM   #7
Jason chairs is on a distinguished road
Name: jason
Jason chairs's Tacoma Gallery
anti facebook

No facebook in my life as of about two or three months ago and I can honestly say I don't miss anything about it.