Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What is your dream truck?

Old 04-30-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What is your dream truck?

Mine would be;

2nd Gen Access Cab 4x4 V6 6speed TRD Off Road

Color doesn't matter

- Bilsteins 5100's
- UCA's
- Emu Dakar leaf's in the back
- 33's on stock wheels
- Tool box
- scooped hood, LOVE those things
- TRD supercharger
- Relentless front & rear bumpers
- sliders

Call it a day...lol

I want rear locker and full size bed so DCLB is out of question

Your turn now!
Old 04-30-2011, 04:30 PM   #2
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
The truck I drive, with some beefier bumpers (in the process) lifted 3", snorkel, 33 A/T's, winch, sound system.

I'm getting there
Old 04-30-2011, 04:33 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty much what I have now, but with front and rear gears and lockers, full skids, and supercharged.
Maybe run a +2" LT kit and stuff in some 37's too.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:34 PM   #4
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
mine with: SAS, ARB lockers front and rear, skidrow skids, Elite Rear bumper, snorkel, 4:88 gears, 35s, rock lights, winch and much more im forgetting
Old 04-30-2011, 04:43 PM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Pretty much what I have now, but with front and rear gears and lockers, full skids, and supercharged.
Maybe run a +2" LT kit and stuff in some 37's too.
I second this. I could go either way. LT or SAS. Would be doing mainly crawling though. Would rather swap engines then supercharge.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Moving to General Automotive.

But...

My 2003 Tacoma is perfect.

So far the mods are as follows.
OME 882 Coils
OME Nitrocharger shocks on all for corners
Dakar leaf springs
ARB Deluxe bull bar
Demello Hybrid rear bumper
Warn M8000 winch
100 feet of 3/8" Amsteel blue synthetic winch line with a safety hook
In cab winch controller
Uniden PC68 Elite CB
Optima Red Top
Bud built skid
BFG All Terrain KO's
Gray wire mod
Deckplate mod
Alpine iDA-X305S Iphone/Pandora compatible head unit
Flowmaster Supper 44
Custom made in bed tire carrier and Hi-lift mount

On the list
Slider
More Bud Builts
Air Locker
Air compressor
Lumber rack
Simpson Rooftop tent
Old 04-30-2011, 04:52 PM   #7
the boss man
trek is on a distinguished road
trek's Tacoma Gallery
ford raptor
Old 04-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #8
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
The truck I drive! haha. At least very near.

Cellular booster on the way for VASTLY improved coverage inside the vehicle. Already has icon coilover and beefy rear. I'd probably add a roof top tent, beefy rear bumper, and a few luxuries money doesn't allow right now, but all in all, I just got the truck not that long ago and I still go 'DAMN I can't believe I own this' every time I see it.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:00 PM   #9
Ive got tiger blood
0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
0BlackTaco6's Tacoma Gallery
This
Old 04-30-2011, 05:12 PM   #10
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to take my truck and re-create/build the Incross concept truck. Access cab + short box.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:24 PM   #11
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
What is your dream truck?-toyota-tundra-scottsdale-az_40990_045963_3.jpg  
Old 04-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #12
Storm is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Storm's Tacoma Gallery
Mine would be a Taco Double Cab, TRD Off Road, with the V6 and a 6 speed manual.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:32 PM   #13
radioactivemint is on a distinguished road
Name: John
radioactivemint's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab 4x4...

...and it's fantastic.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:40 PM   #14
boybands are lame will become famous soon enoughboybands are lame will become famous soon enough
boybands are lame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek View Post
ford raptor
X2
Old 04-30-2011, 11:08 PM   #15
Asian RedNeck
BenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to all

Name: Ben
BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BenMara
My current truck SCed, Atlas 4spd, 14bolt rear, TrueHi9 front, ARB lockers, coiled and linked
Old 04-30-2011, 11:11 PM   #16
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
i think i speak for nelson18matt when i say RAPTOR!
Old 04-30-2011, 11:19 PM   #17
Canadian144 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
Canadian144's Tacoma Gallery
I'd want five trucks! lol

1) 2nd gen Access Cab V6 TRD offroad package with the 6 speed manual. Black. Lift, wheels/tires, TRD supercharger, TRD exhaust, TRD CAI, Katzkins leather, few other things here and there.

2) Ford Raptor Supercrew, 6.2L. Orange. Supercharged!

3) Ford F250, powerstroke diesel, not too picky about what else. Just something for when I needed to haul.

4) X-runner, V6, TRD supercharger/exhaust/CAI. Aftermarket suspension, TRD BBK, and some different wheels/tires. Maybe even a set of Recaro seats.

5) Dakota R/T, 5.9L. Manual transmission conversion, hell I'd even supercharge this thing.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:21 PM   #18
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
my brother inlaws black f350 harley davidson edition with a 6" procomp lift
Old 04-30-2011, 11:25 PM   #19
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
My 2006 Dodge Ram SRT10 back with either Twin Turbos or Single turbo.
My Tacoma done how I want it.
And a Trophy Truck
Old 04-30-2011, 11:25 PM   #20
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
my truck with general grabber tires on pro comp alloys with a full icon suspension and

some relentless armor