Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Dodge TRX Off Road copying TRD?

Old 05-05-2011, 08:46 AM   #1
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Dodge TRX Off Road copying TRD?

Is it just me, or does Dodge's new "TRX 4x4 Off Road" package seem a little bit copycat-ish to our TRD? I mean really... switching the D for an X? How original...

Old 05-05-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
doesnt look very similar to me
Old 05-05-2011, 09:15 AM   #3
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
doesnt look very similar to me
It's the name. TRX vs. TRD? Too similar if you ask me... What could Dodge have that is named TRX? It's not like "Toyota Racing Development" is generic.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:16 AM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Never had a second thought about it.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:28 AM   #5
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
or maybe they're copying Nissan. Pro-4X
Old 05-05-2011, 09:36 AM   #6
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
It's the name. TRX vs. TRD? Too similar if you ask me... What could Dodge have that is named TRX? It's not like "Toyota Racing Development" is generic.
not sure why dont you search it on google...it doesnt look anything like the TRD logo at all, and just curious but what does it matter?

must be a conspiracy...
Old 05-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
not sure why dont you search it on google...it doesnt look anything like the TRD logo at all, and just curious but what does it matter?
I guess it's just me then. And it's not what it "looks like". It's the fact that the names are similar. And I have to nagg on Dodge whenever I get the chance. I don't know what they're like everywhere else, but Wyoming is thick with idiots who drive huge Dodge Cummins with Stacks, smoking up the sky and destroying our atmosphere. It's because of WyoTech here, you've probably heard of it. The bad ones (99% of the students there) are responsible for almost all the crimes in town and the majority of unplanned High School pregnancies.