Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Oh my God, fullsize trucks....

Old 10-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Oh my God, fullsize trucks....

Dear sweet Jesus. Before buying My Taco I looked all over the place for a low mile 4x4 04+ F150 for around 15K, no such thing existed. Now with gas doing what its done, you can get these trucks dirt cheap.

My local Ford dealer is offering brand new Supercrew F150 V8s (2wd) for $19K brand new.

Nows the time to buy a fullsize...
Old 10-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #2
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
I was lookin at the 2007 4x4 himi dodge ram for 40,000 I dont know what thay are at now but I can say its not 40
Old 10-01-2008, 04:23 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
I was lookin at the 2007 4x4 himi dodge ram for 40,000 I dont know what thay are at now but I can say its not 40
when i got my 07 in 06, i was looking at an 07 hemi quad cab ram 4x2 for $26k...that was w/ military buying in iraq. i'd have loved to have bought my prerunner from there back then b/c i only paid $24.5k for it when i got back to the states
Old 10-01-2008, 04:36 PM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
when i got my 07 in 06, i was looking at an 07 hemi quad cab ram 4x2 for $26k...that was w/ military buying in iraq. i'd have loved to have bought my prerunner from there back then b/c i only paid $24.5k for it when i got back to the states
Really, I had to have 4x4 tho, My father has one like I was talkin about its a beast but to much truck for me, I am very happy I went with the taco.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:04 AM   #5
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I was at my local Toyo dealer a few weeks ago (getting my rear slider replaced, don't put stickers on the center window and open it alot guys just an fyi) and they had brand new leftover 07 Tundra's on the lot.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:32 AM   #6
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
I was at my local Toyo dealer a few weeks ago (getting my rear slider replaced, don't put stickers on the center window and open it alot guys just an fyi) and they had brand new leftover 07 Tundra's on the lot.
Crap! that's where I put my Tacomaworld sticker. what happen?
Old 10-02-2008, 06:52 AM   #7
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I knew that would happen! That's where I was gonna put mine but I didn't.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:58 AM   #8
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
Crap! that's where I put my Tacomaworld sticker. what happen?
I had a Red Wings sticker on there which is alot bigger than the TW sticker and it must of rubbed against the seal on the slider. Which caused it to break the seal, It wasnt leaking but I had it replaced so it would cause me any problems later when the truck is out of warranty.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:20 AM   #9
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Here in san diego they were selling dodge quad cabs for $10k-$15k brand new having a half off the sticker price
Old 10-02-2008, 07:31 AM   #11
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Sucks if you have one and wanna sell it.....

I'm sure glad I got rid of my Dodge when I did!!
Isn't that the truth, look at all the used car lots, big domestics sitting pretty.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:34 AM   #12
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I they had brand new leftover 07 Tundra's on the lot.
Yes the toyota dealers close to me have many tundras too, all big yellow clearance writing on the windshield. Pretty good prices, but they're gonna need a lot of buyers. Thanks for the fyi on the sticker. I gotta put mine on!
Not in the center tho.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:07 AM   #13
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
I used to own a Nissan Titan 4-door 4x4... all black. But after filling er up at $50 every 2 days (back when gas was like 2 bucks a gallon) I am happy to say that I am happy she is gone. I love my '06 Taco.