Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Do you have VENT VISORS?

Old 05-08-2011, 11:44 PM   #1
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have VENT VISORS?

Who has vent visors on their rig?

What brand and how do you like them?

Looking to buy a set but am unsure if I want the weathertec or EGR from AutoAnything. I definitely want the in-channel ones because I don't like the idea of the glue/tape or whatever it is that holds on the other way.

Maybe post some pics as well?
Old 05-08-2011, 11:52 PM   #3
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I have weathertech , they end up squeaking and rattling , I'd go with EGR's if I had to do it again .
Old 05-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #4
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Yeah, I believe so. why?
Old 05-08-2011, 11:54 PM   #6
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I have weathertech , they end up squeaking and rattling , I'd go with EGR's if I had to do it again .
I like EGR over weathertech because they're not as big. But good to know, thanks.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:55 PM   #7
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
I seen it for sale on there for months
Yeah he seemed pretty eager to get rid of it. Met him in Sac by the airport
Old 05-08-2011, 11:55 PM   #8
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal4banger View Post
Yeah he seemed pretty eager to get rid of it. Met him in Sac by the airport
yeah he had a bunch of other tacoma stuff too
Old 05-08-2011, 11:57 PM   #9
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
Damn, wish I knew what else he had. The push bumper is a little tweaked and has some rust but for the price a new one is and for the price I got this one for, I'm not complaining.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:58 PM   #10
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal4banger View Post
Damn, wish I knew what else he had. The push bumper is a little tweaked and has some rust but for the price a new one is and for the price I got this one for, I'm not complaining.
he had some steps ,tail light gaurds and some other junk
Old 05-09-2011, 01:44 AM   #11
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
bumpuh.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:59 AM   #12
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
i went with the in-channel EGR's. a lot cheaper, and im pretty sure is the same quality

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...eflectors.html
Old 05-09-2011, 02:13 AM   #13
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
i went with the in-channel EGR's. a lot cheaper, and im pretty sure is the same quality

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...eflectors.html
Nice. Thank you. They're the ones I'm going with as well.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:41 AM   #14
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I have the EGRs ... they end up squeaking and rattling. I'd go with the Weathertechs if I had to do it again.

Seriously though, my driver's side, while still in channel, and not in danger of falling out or anything, definitely isn't tight anymore, and with the window down at all, it rattles like crazy. I contacted EGR and they offered to send me some tape for my tapeless visors. Yep, that's their fix.

Still I like them. Just hate that they didn't live up to advertising.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:35 AM   #16
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
$75 for visors to me is too much. Otherwise I would probably be getting the weathertechs, I like the brand. I havent heard much negative things with EGR besides the few posts here so I will wait a little and see but Im sure I'll still be going with EGR. And from autoanything
Old 05-09-2011, 04:29 AM   #18
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
WT in-channel here. No problems.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:30 AM   #19
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
I HAVE WEATHERTECHS AND NO SQUEEKING LOVE THEM....
Old 05-09-2011, 04:48 AM   #20
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
I have AVS in channel one's here. I love that they don't stick out so far from the window like the weathertechs.