Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Safelite Coupon Code

Old 05-10-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Safelite Coupon Code

Anyone got one? If so, could use it ASAP. drove the wife's car today and when i got to work i noticed a small crack (maybe 4 inches). well by the time I came outside to leave, it had spread to 18 inches!!! called the insurance, and i have comp insurance, deductable is at 500 and i was quoted less than that through safelite. just looking to save a few $$ if possible.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:18 PM   #2
cu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant future
cu52's Tacoma Gallery
I could use one too, wifes car and our other car both need new windshields.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:29 PM   #3
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Another fine example of how better insurance pays for itself.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:05 PM   #4
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't say it pays for itself...they make money in the long run. Hell, on me they've made money in the short and long run...a shit ton of money.