Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

My new truck sucks so bad.....

Old 05-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
My new truck sucks so bad.....

So some of you guys know i traded my taco in to get my wife a BMW.I took her Pontiac torrent.i hated it since the day we bought it.it wasn't mine so I didn't care.NOW I HAVE IT.GRRRRRRR. I think its funny and sad that there isn't any torrent forums or any after market parts for it.I wasn't looking to pimp it out.I was seaching for a hitch and roof rack cross bars and noticed there is nothing for this heep of shit.LMAO.truck is pretty lame.it's the shitier version of the shity chevy equinox.FML!!!!!!! the things we do for love.rant(kinda) over
Ps anyone have/had a gm with onstar?can i pair it up with my phone?
Old 05-15-2011, 03:17 PM   #2
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
my 'rents have Onstar and love it, have used it twice for emergencies. Not sure about pairing with phone. Sorry for your loss...
Old 05-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #3
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Well think of the upside Ham Fister B, cops will probably feel sorry for you driving such an ugly, half minivan.... thing and won't hassle ya

But in all seriousness, sorry for your loss.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:20 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Well think of the upside Ham Fister B, cops will probably feel sorry for you driving such an ugly, half minivan.... thing and won't hassle ya

But in all seriousness, sorry for your loss.
Lmao they might shoot it and me.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #5
redz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to behold

redz80's Tacoma Gallery
and why did you let go of YOUR truck to buy HER a bmw. shouldn't have been HER truck that got traded in?
Old 05-15-2011, 03:26 PM   #7
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Lol this is priceless!
Old 05-15-2011, 03:27 PM   #8
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Buy a used 1st gen Tacoma or 1980's Toyota p/u
Old 05-15-2011, 03:29 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redz80 View Post
and why did you let go of YOUR truck to buy HER a bmw. shouldn't have been HER truck that got traded in?
X2...
Old 05-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #10
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by redz80 View Post
She always wanted a red bmw.i surprised her for mothers day and SHE DOES PUT UP WITH ME.We owe more than her junk is worth.I'm upside down in it big time.I had some equity in my taco.we owe 3 years on that junk and owed 5 on the taco.I'm going to pay it off and buy a sports car for the weekends.I have to keep reminding myself "sports car sports car"
Old 05-15-2011, 04:17 PM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
She always wanted a red bmw.i surprised her for mothers day and SHE DOES PUT UP WITH ME.We owe more than her junk is worth.I'm upside down in it big time.I had some equity in my taco.we owe 3 years on that junk and owed 5 on the taco.I'm going to pay it off and buy a sports car for the weekends.I have to keep reminding myself "sports car sports car"
hey if you're happy, im happy for you. though if i was you, (note you im not married so im certainly not trying to call your shots) i would sell that pontiac and get a nice $7k ish 1st gen. you save money and still have the greatest truck ever to enjoy. . . though props for you keeping the wife happy. good man.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:19 PM   #12
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Please proceed to the castration clinic......... lol , Just kidding man, good luck and hopefully someday you will get a new taco!
Old 05-15-2011, 04:19 PM   #13
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
hey if you're happy, im happy for you. though if i was you, (note you im not married so im certainly not trying to call your shots) i would sell that pontiac and get a nice $7k ish 1st gen. you save money and still have the greatest truck ever to enjoy. . . though props for you keeping the wife happy. good man.
7k for a nice clean 1st gen? where?
Old 05-15-2011, 04:21 PM   #14
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
7k for a nice clean 1st gen? where?
when i was 15, (5+) years ago, i found a first gen, access cab, 5 speed, 130k mile taco for sale for like 8k i think. i wanted it so bad, but when your folks don't give you money or buy your first car, i couldn't afford it. theyre out there though.

EDIT: ex - http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/2361781538.html
high miles, but it would still be a good truck.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:27 PM   #16
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like the OP has no balls.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:35 PM   #18
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
I can't sell it cuz I would take like a $6k hit on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
Sounds like the OP has no balls.
Ouch lmao.no balls or very good to my wife???she didn't force me to do it. She had no clue.besides my wife is a lawyer now so I hope/ assume she will be making really great money and she can buy me my sports car.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:35 PM   #19
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphMan View Post
Mancard revoked.
x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

facepalm
Old 05-15-2011, 04:44 PM   #20
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Gas-Passer B, what color is your new "truck"?

This fella did a BHLM to his.... looks like that makes it the most trick Torrent out there!