Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

I'd trade my tacoma for...

Old 05-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
miller is on a distinguished road
miller's Tacoma Gallery
I'd trade my tacoma for...

I'll start.

ok, so I love my Tacoma but I'd trade it for...

Hauk Designs River Raider

Old 05-17-2011, 03:03 PM   #3
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd trade mine for...

Oh wait, I already did!
Old 05-17-2011, 03:04 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Well realistically I would trade my Taco for:

06 Pontiac GTO

06 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8

Pontiac G8 GT or GXP

or 2011 Subaru STI Wagon

Old 05-17-2011, 03:05 PM   #5
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ All cars?
Old 05-17-2011, 03:06 PM   #6
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Well realistically I would trade my Taco for:

06 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

My buddy has this exact car.....it's bad ASS!
Old 05-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ_TRD View Post
^^^ All cars?
Yup. I used to have a fast car and I miss going fast. Also there is really no other truck I would want. I mean a new Dodge 2500 with the Cummins engine would be nice but I don't need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
My buddy has this exact car.....it's bad ASS!
Hell yeah they are. Even for a Dodge.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #8
skybob has a spectacular aura aboutskybob has a spectacular aura about
skybob's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have a boss mustang laguna seca please.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:11 PM   #9
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
ive got my 4 wheel drive and ive got my x runner, they satisfy my needs pretty good.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:11 PM   #10
300rem7 will become famous soon enough

Navy: SSBN 738 (G) Missile Tech
300rem7's Tacoma Gallery
What is MSRP on that toy? Nice!

possibly cheaper? http://www.aev-conversions.com/products/brute/
Old 05-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #11
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300rem7 View Post
What is MSRP on that toy? Nice!

possibly cheaper? http://www.aev-conversions.com/products/brute/
The Brute with the Hemi Conversion is one of the sexiest 4X4s I have seen.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #12
erion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant future

Army: 1/145 AVN REG
Name: Jayson
erion109's Tacoma Gallery
I would trade my tacoma for this...
Attached Thumbnails
I'd trade my tacoma for...-2010-porsche-gt3-01.jpg  
Old 05-17-2011, 03:17 PM   #13
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by erion109 View Post
I would trade my tacoma for this...
Hopefully you can afford to keep your Taco and get that additionally at that point
Old 05-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #14
TacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billyson
TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
Razoreckos Tacoma!
Old 05-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #15
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
i would trade for the x6

Old 05-17-2011, 03:31 PM   #16
Banned
Ok I thought it over and I would trade for a SUV.

2011 FJ

or 2011 4 Runner Trail Edition

But I would rather have the cars. The vehicles I chose are all vehicles I can realistically afford to own, drive and maintain.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:39 PM   #17
Dustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Dustyroades's Tacoma Gallery
F-150 Ecoboost.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:44 PM   #18
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I traded mine in for a BMW for my wife
Old 05-17-2011, 03:46 PM   #19
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
4runner trail edition, raptor, impreza sti, or awsumdc's BEAST
Old 05-17-2011, 03:49 PM   #20
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
probably a f-250, which ill probably end up doing in the next 5 or 6 years or so. . . . . . these threads never end up being what they were supposed to be. everyone says "AN AIRPLANE!! THEN I'D SELL IT AND BUY MY TACOMA BACK WITH ALL THE MONEY I MAKE!!!"