Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

baja 1000

Old 10-05-2008, 12:46 PM   #1
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
baja 1000

whos going?
Old 10-05-2008, 01:47 PM   #2
bcmedic will become famous soon enoughbcmedic will become famous soon enough
bcmedic's Tacoma Gallery
when is it?
Old 10-05-2008, 02:01 PM   #3
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
nov 20-23
Old 10-05-2008, 02:26 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
wish i could, i've got school though.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #5
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
hey i got fam in klamath
Old 10-05-2008, 05:15 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
mjp2 will be there
Old 10-05-2008, 06:59 PM   #7
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
hey i got fam in klamath
Klamath, CA. or Klamath Falls, OR.?
Old 10-06-2008, 01:06 AM   #8
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
falls
Old 10-06-2008, 09:04 AM   #9
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
mjp2 will be there
As a spectator this year.

Since I'm rather broken I'm treating this as a learning experience. Gonna be tough to cruise around in a rental knowing my truck is sitting at home, but it's the way things worked out.

Next year will be a different story!
Old 10-06-2008, 09:57 AM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
As a spectator this year.

Since I'm rather broken I'm treating this as a learning experience. Gonna be tough to cruise around in a rental knowing my truck is sitting at home, but it's the way things worked out.

Next year will be a different story!
all that work and nothing?!?!?! u knw if nd catches wind of this, u'll really never hear the end of it!!! lol
Old 10-06-2008, 10:02 AM   #11
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
all that work and nothing?!?!?! u knw if nd catches wind of this, u'll really never hear the end of it!!! lol
According to him this is karma kicking me for not having him as my codriver.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:33 AM   #12
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
haha mjg we should meet up brotha

why arent participating
Old 10-06-2008, 10:47 AM   #13

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

why arent participating
During my first test at Barstow I broke a bunch of stuff. Most of the stuff wasn't a big deal (front coils were shot, limiting straps broke, snapped an upper control arm, etc.) but as I was fixing stuff I realized that I damaged the coil bucket on the passenger side of the truck.

I'll need additional fabrication work done to reinforce everything, and while I'm doing that it'd be silly not to go with dual shocks up front. Basically it's just too many major changes too close to the race and I don't want to run the truck untested. The first round of testing just broke a whole lot more than I anticipated.

Next year I'll be in with a far more capable vehicle that I would have entered this year.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:48 AM   #14

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh, and hell yeah!
Old 10-06-2008, 06:49 PM   #15
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
we might camp at estedo beach...hit up rosarito if u wanna tag along ill show u some good tacos man and theyre not trucks