Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What's with all the kids driving diesel trucks? PBDP?

Old 05-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
What's with all the kids driving diesel trucks? PBDP?

Everywhere I look I see 16-20 something year olds driving big ass diesel trucks around town, hauling ass, blasting massive clouds of black smoke...
Several of them have big gay 8" stacks comming out of the bed too.

Lots of them have stickers on their trucks that say "PBDP" wtf does that mean? Penut butter douche penis?

Is this big gay fad taking over your area as well?

/end rant/
Old 05-25-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
You didn't know? It is badass to be driving a diesel around even though you never haul anything. The smoke tune is the icing on the cake.

Are you sure it wasn't RBP?
Old 05-25-2011, 02:05 PM   #3
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Tis annoying
Old 05-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #4
hXcCorey is just really nicehXcCorey is just really nicehXcCorey is just really nicehXcCorey is just really nicehXcCorey is just really nice

Name: Corey
hXcCorey's Tacoma Gallery
The number of diesels are up in my area as well. I'm sick of seeing all the "rack pack" stickers everywhere, which is actually a reason my buddy sold his Cummins for a Tundra.

There's even a 16 yo girl in my town that drives around a big ass diesel... friggin scary
Old 05-25-2011, 02:08 PM   #5
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
PBDP

Poorboy diesel performance
Old 05-25-2011, 02:08 PM   #6
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
You didn't know? It is badass to be driving a diesel around even though you never haul anything. The smoke tune is the icing on the cake.

Are you sure it wasn't RBP?
Nope, its PBDP. I just googled it. I think it means "poor boy deisel power"...Ive even seen this sticker on NON deisel trucks though!
Old 05-25-2011, 02:09 PM   #7
gonzo6up has a spectacular aura aboutgonzo6up has a spectacular aura about

gonzo6up's Tacoma Gallery
yea i've been wondering the same thing.......except around here they all have a huge set of gay ass bull balls hanging off the drop hitch
Old 05-25-2011, 02:10 PM   #8
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i have my fair share around me....yeah i've noticed.

it's sad.

Mostly see bed straightup pipe too.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:13 PM   #9
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Before I traded my SRT10 in I was looking and made a comment on my Facebook about thinking about trading my truck in. I have a few friends posted to get a diesel and how good fuel mileage they get. Before I worked where I do now (BNSF Railway) I worked for a ranch and I remember changing oil on my bosses trucks $100 plus for an oil change. Diesel prices here are more than gas. Diesels are built to tow not to start up and then turn off 5 miles down the road. I love my Tacoma it does what I want it to do.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:21 PM   #10
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
There are tons of young kids with big hopped up Diesels around here. I know a few other guys my age that can't wait to get theirs...
Old 05-25-2011, 02:25 PM   #11
Country is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lance Criminal, STA Plt.
Name: Country
Country's Tacoma Gallery
Im from East Texas and those hillbilly's drive the huge lifted diesel's all over town. These big ass trucks are so impractical, I watched a kid try doing a u turn at a stop light and his truck couldnt even take the turn cuz his turning radius was about as good as a semi truck. And I yell out to him hey u almost got it and he yells back "Im Drunk" and than hits the pedal and pours black smoke all over the intersection, that should be illegal
Old 05-25-2011, 02:31 PM   #12
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Theres a group of guys here in Santa Cruz that call themselves the "SC Smokerollers" and they all have stickers on their trucks and leave black clouds everywhere.
I was riding in a friends Duramax and he roasted his tires at 40MPH on the freeway like it was nothing...
Old 05-25-2011, 02:36 PM   #13
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
I not down for that stupid black smoke shit.

Was riding my bike and some stupid kid got next to me and did that shit, I was heated and we were about to have some serious words until a cop 3 cars back lit him up.

Fnally a cop when I need one
Old 05-25-2011, 02:42 PM   #14
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
i think saskatoon has the most jacked up diesel trucks per capita. everyone has them its like the new honda civic around here.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:44 PM   #15
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
A lot of bros have them here. Most of them can't afford the maintenance after buying a bunch of aftermarket stuff so they end up blowing the engine or selling them and going back to the single cab 94 Ranger they got out of.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:47 PM   #16
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
A lot of bros have them here. Most of them can't afford the maintenance after buying a bunch of aftermarket stuff so they end up blowing the engine or selling them and going back to the single cab 94 Ranger they got out of.
the guys here are oil rig bro's or guys with rich parents.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantac09 View Post
Mostly rich parents here. Some have decent jobs at a fab shop or they race dirt bikes but they are still bros. But then there are the poor bros that do what I said above.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #18
Country is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lance Criminal, STA Plt.
Name: Country
Country's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantac09 View Post
Here in East Texas all the guys witht he lifted diesel's have decals on the back window saying things like "Oil Field Trash" or "Oil Derrick Hillbilly". I dunno about yall but why would you want to call yourself that?
Old 05-25-2011, 02:57 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country View Post
Here in East Texas all the guys witht he lifted diesel's have decals on the back window saying things like "Oil Field Trash" or "Oil Derrick Hillbilly". I dunno about yall but why would you want to call yourself that?
never seen those but i've seen 'lift it, fat chicks cant jump', 'i'd rather be cummin than powerstrokin' and there is more but i cant think of them.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:01 PM   #20
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hXcCorey View Post
The number of diesels are up in my area as well. I'm sick of seeing all the "rack pack" stickers everywhere, which is actually a reason my buddy sold his Cummins for a Tundra.

There's even a 16 yo girl in my town that drives around a big ass diesel... friggin scary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtP-S...yer_detailpage