Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Dream cars?

Old 10-06-2008, 09:40 PM   #41
The Professional
c0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3rd SFG(A)
c0b2a's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to c0b2a
I will always have to have a truck (my Tacoma of course)... but there is no reason I see why I couldn't have this as well.
Aston Martin v8 Vantage n400
Old 10-06-2008, 10:57 PM   #42
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I could never decide on just one car....

Ferrari 599

BMW Z8

Aston Martin Vanquish
Capuaro T1
Ascari A10
I've always wanted a BMW from the mid 80's
Full Size GMC or Tundra
Of course my taco

i could go on forever
Old 10-06-2008, 10:59 PM   #43
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Ferrari F430.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:47 PM   #44
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Cob2a you have good taste me i will take the Aston Martin DBS in Jet Black
saw this at the convention center and almost beat the guy up for this car!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:56 PM   #45
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
That's a nice looking vehicle.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:48 AM   #46
04 TRD taco is on a distinguished road

04 TRD taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Coma beat me to the punch w/ the Noble but I would go w/ the m400 over the m12. I'll up the ante though......http://www.rossioncars.com/

Same idea as Noble but much more refined. Can't go wrong w/ a Ferrari 599 either.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:04 AM   #47
PwRTRIp_Xr is on a distinguished road
PwRTRIp_Xr's Tacoma Gallery
ISF Baby.....

Old 10-07-2008, 01:06 AM   #48
04 TRD taco is on a distinguished road

04 TRD taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoruptTaco View Post
EVO vs STI... EVO ftw

Evo9s are more mod friendly than the STIs. That is a fact... exhaust, mbc, exhaust cam, tune and you are well in the 11s with a 9.

My Dream car tho:

The Nissan GTR

Check out this lap around Nurburgring!!! 7:29 with 2 wet corners
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBZ5i15yVU8

Oh and BTW I am a GT-R fan but I read an article yesterday that made a good argument that the GTR Nuremburg lap times were done on slicks or with a ringer. A 911 turbo driven by a pro driver ran 20 seconds slower while making more hp/lb.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:21 AM   #49
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
Dream car however

Porsche 911 GT2

530 hp

0-60 in 3.6 sec

0-100 in 7.4 sec

Enough said...

Before you say enough said make sure everything has been said

BUGATTI VEYRON
0-60 IN 2.8 SEC
60-0 IN 2.6 SEC

1006 HP
16 CYL 4 TURBOS
7 SPEED TRANS
AWD
TOP SPEED GOV. YES GOV. AT 253 MPH

I THINK THATS JUST ABOUT ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID
Old 10-07-2008, 05:33 AM   #50
mattioss is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mattioss's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mattioss
I already have a car that i love, my 86 monte ss, yes its not a unique car but i love driving it, but the way i want it is a whole nother story

i really have a supercharged LS7, auto trans,12 bolt, but all factory looking with some nice 17 inch rims big brakes and loud exhaust

im a pure simpleton
Old 10-07-2008, 05:57 AM   #51
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post

...and it's gonna be my retirement present the '56 Chevy 210.
I'm with you on the 56. When we were kids (teenagers) they could be had for $50.00. I should have bought a couple of dozen.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:37 AM   #53
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I think it CAN fly!
Old 10-07-2008, 06:45 AM   #54
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
So am I officially an old fart?? Nobody here besides me thinks that '56 210 is hot??
You got to be kidding
Yeah, I like them too, but what I'd really like to have is one of the old Chevy Nomads.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:39 AM   #55
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Changed my mind...

Old 10-07-2008, 08:11 AM   #56
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Anything that starts in Lambor, and ends in ghini... I understand that there's probobly something faster, Bugatti, but Lambos have always been my "DREAM" car.

Dream SUV - H1, original freaking civilian counterpart. None of this H2, H3, H4, H3t B-S. Freaking hunking diesel military counterpart. They were soo awesome

Dream Bike - Harley Fat Boy Screaming Eagle

Dream Truck - Just bought one, baby!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #57
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PwRTRIp_Xr View Post
ISF Baby.....

you know that exhaust is fake, right?
Old 10-07-2008, 12:58 PM   #58
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
The list is very long
67 AC Cobra
63 split window vette
Saleen S7 twin turbo
Ariel Atom (look it up if you don't what they are. freaking sweet!!)

I could go on for a while but I will leave it at 4
Hell yeah on the Ariel Atom! Simply amazing vehicle. Surprisingly achievable cost-wise too.

My dilemma is that if it's nice enough to take out a convertible, I should be on the motorcycle. My next ride will be a Mustang GT hardtop.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:52 PM   #59
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
got to get in isf and do a full simulated pass through was bad ass lots of hp in that car