LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Dream cars?

Old 10-17-2008, 10:34 AM   #82
r12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant future
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
I've driven my realistic dream car at the moment...in fact I own her already.

2006 STi with a slew of suspension goodies and engine mods
301 AWHP and 360 ft/lb on a low reading mustang dyno

Taco belongs to the GF.

Now when time comes:

BMW M3/M5
Older BMW M Coupe
MB C63 AMG
Lotus Exige
Nissan GTR
Audi R8/RS4
Porsche GT2/911 Turbo/GT3 RS
Pagani Zonda
Koenigssegg CCX/CCXR
Ariel Atom
Litchfield Type 25
STi Spec C Type RA-R
Aston Martin DBS

Realistically speaking *read will get in the future*
BMW M3
Nissan GTR
Lotus Exige
Porsche 911 Turbo

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Old 10-17-2008, 10:36 AM   #83
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
In no particular order, These are true dream cars

1. Pagani Zonda

2. Koenigssegg CCX or CCXR

3. Lotus Exige

4. Lamborghini Murcielago

5. Ferrari enzo

All these are dream because i will probably never own one of these and that if i had one i would hardly want to drive, from fear of messing it up
Old 10-17-2008, 10:54 AM   #84
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Razor View Post
I can't wait for the new Camaro. Right now, my favorite car. Plus, I'm a huge Transformers nutjob
Is she included:

Old 10-17-2008, 10:56 AM   #85
Tom-s is on a distinguished road

Tom-s's Tacoma Gallery
I already have my dream car. 06 STI, though I would like to get a WRC Impreza from 06-07 more.

Old 10-17-2008, 12:11 PM   #86
r12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant future
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom-s View Post
I already have my dream car. 06 STI, though I would like to get a WRC Impreza from 06-07 more.

AWESOME! I'm not the only 06 STi owner here on the boards! Are you on IWSTI at all?

Mine.

Few more

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Old 10-17-2008, 01:42 PM   #87
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Thats a good looking car! Not much of a car guy, more a truck person, but that looks sinister!
"Lord Vader your Subaru is ready"

Thanks! I just love cars/trucks in general. I'm working on getting my GF's Taco lifted with some AR Teflons and some decent A/T Tires. It'll be done up nicely as well. Going for the infamous Silver/Black look.

Love that quote too! :lol:

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Old 10-17-2008, 02:40 PM   #88
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
carbon fiber lotus

Old 10-17-2008, 02:41 PM   #89
Robbie will become famous soon enoughRobbie will become famous soon enough

Robbie's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I'd want my friends '71 VW Bug. He got laid in that sucker so much!!!!!!! Oh, did I mention both tops were down all the time! LOL!
Old 10-17-2008, 03:45 PM   #90
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats pretty sick as well! What it weigh?
i have no idea, i found it on flikr... when i put cf bodywork on my sportbike i didn't notice any difference
Old 10-18-2008, 06:07 AM   #93
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Talking I am driving it!!!

Dream Truck?!?!?! I am driving it!

...not true actually, it would need to have a 3.0L (or larger) Direct Injection Turbo Diesel in it without the stupid DPF (urea injection is okay).

Dream Car?!?!?

AUDI A3 TDI

Old 10-18-2008, 06:15 AM   #94
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. My "Dream car" is actually owned by a friend of mine. Its a Porsche 997 GT2. He has aftermarket turbos and exhaust on it ( I think the turbos are HKS?) and it recently dynoed 568 h.p. to the rear wheels. I have been fortunate to drive it, and its amazing.

Old 10-18-2008, 06:32 AM   #95
Lane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the rough
Lane Cypert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYTACOMA View Post
guess this car

1964 Thunderbird! My mom sold hers last year and it was a sweet car. All original with 390 and only 76,000 original miles. Road like a dream
Old 10-18-2008, 06:42 AM   #96
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
My dream car would have to be a truck... Prob a taco with a diesel!!!!
Old 10-18-2008, 06:54 AM   #97
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
My dream car would have to be a truck... Prob a taco with a diesel!!!!
FTW!
Old 10-18-2008, 07:23 AM   #98
NOMAD
ANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the rough

ANDYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane Cypert View Post
1964 Thunderbird! My mom sold hers last year and it was a sweet car. All original with 390 and only 76,000 original miles. Road like a dream
yep I totally agree is was driving down the road on a lazy-boy couch with air-ride That one in the pic use to be my gramps before he sold it
Old 10-18-2008, 09:18 AM   #100
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats pretty sick as well! What it weigh?
My guess is about 5 pounds...