Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Woohoo gas!

Old 10-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #21
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Well, i suppose you old timers have to worry about your retirment cd's huh?
My 401K has dropped $18,000 since January

Marc M
Old 10-10-2008, 04:21 AM   #22
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I know my husband is feeling somewhat ill of the losses in our funds.

But - we have a good amount in *safe* sectors (bank) and about the same amount OUT THERE. We'll leave it there in hopes things turn around.

I looked at my 401K account finally the other day and I've had gains as much as I've had losses - It's a wash. Thank Gawd I changed my investment strategy about a year ago. I was 100% in Aggressive. Now, it's spread out pretty good. Thank Gawd retirement isn't for another 25 years.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:39 PM   #24
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
we went under $3 dollars today with a bang.....from $3.09 to $2.89...yeehaw. You always see a .20 cent increase but rarely see it drop like that.....of course 401K is dropping faster...