Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Any Ideas on What this is?

Old 06-12-2011, 07:03 PM   #1
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Any Ideas on What this is?

the big white thing to the right is the master cylinder. the wires are cut at 2 (10 gage?) and the 5 wires to the left. 2008 Buick Enclave. any ideas what they are?
Old 06-12-2011, 07:09 PM   #2
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
anyone?
Old 06-12-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
What about my Member???
NaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NaYoung's Tacoma Gallery
Decepticon?
Old 06-12-2011, 07:19 PM   #4
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
going with a older man i know to pick up his '11 Enclave tomorrow from the dealership. i'll look, but note you, im not a mechanic. maybe a pic of the wire's not cut will at least help a little. ? .
Old 06-12-2011, 07:20 PM   #5

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaYoung View Post
Decepticon?
think my wife is going to buy it. but need to know what the hell those wires went to.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:22 PM   #6

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
going with a older man i know to pick up his '11 Enclave tomorrow from the dealership. i'll look, but note you, im not a mechanic. maybe a pic of the wire's not cut will at least help a little. ? .
sweet, thanks man we appreciate it!
Old 06-12-2011, 07:30 PM   #7
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superx2 View Post
sweet, thanks man we appreciate it!
yeah it will be in the evening when i get off work, but i'll try to get a pick and poke around it and get back here at some point tomorrow
Old 06-12-2011, 07:42 PM   #8

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
yeah it will be in the evening when i get off work, but i'll try to get a pick and poke around it and get back here at some point tomorrow

thanks!
Old 06-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #9
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
Trailer wiring?
Old 06-13-2011, 06:07 PM   #10

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc350 View Post
Trailer wiring?
I would think that would be in the back. Who knows though. The dealership didn't even know. I was thinking that it might have something to do with the ABS, but you would also think that a light would be on or something.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:43 PM   #11
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
Had a friend who towed a suv behind his Motorhome and they tapped into his brake system for lights and brakes.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:07 PM   #12

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc350 View Post
Had a friend who towed a suv behind his Motorhome and they tapped into his brake system for lights and brakes.
ooh, that there is a perrty good explanation! we will let ya know what the dealer says...i like that one!