Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

what do you guys think of 68/69 dodge chargers

Old 06-16-2011, 12:27 AM   #1
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
what do you guys think of 68/69 dodge chargers

so i kinda have like the 68/69 dodge chargers sense i was like 12. i can't sleep and so i got thinking about one. NO i would not git read of the TACO!

but just like a 2nd car, that i think would be fun to drive and somewhat fast. lol

so what do you guys/gales think about them?
Old 06-16-2011, 12:40 AM   #2
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Whats your budget?

Old 06-16-2011, 12:42 AM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
They're freaking sweet.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:43 AM   #4
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Whats your budget?
well i am not looking at getting one now. lol. no wear to keep it covered and it would tear me up keeping it out in the open!!
Old 06-16-2011, 12:45 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
They're freaking sweet.
yeah i think so too!

omg i just read you sig. i busted out laughing!! it is sooo true!
Old 06-16-2011, 12:47 AM   #6
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh, sweet car but they are pricey. Unless your looking for a project... wich if so I hope you have mechanic hands lol. Cause the price to restore a car is crazy. My buddy just restored his fox body and put over 10k into it and trying to sell it for 8k. Just my piece of advice, do the work yourself or it will never get done unless your rich. Lots of buddies in hs had motors they were building for their trucks... but never made it off the engine stand lol.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:57 AM   #7

yeah i was looking at the on CL. and my mechanic skills are not the best. but i do know some stuff. and i know allot of people that know way more than me! and i'm always up to learn new things! i now how to do plugs oil, brakes, fuel pumps, i have taken drive shaft off. taken a gas tank out. so i know some stuff. and would love to learn more. i helped my uncle 2 summers and learned allot! i did more stuff too just can't remember everything that was when i was 12 and 13.

about 3 weeks ago my brother was going to take his heep in to get plugs changed and i said we could do it. i quote. "really YOU know how to do that"? lmao. and right before we did it i went a got a friend at his house i was not gone more than 5 min and we came back and we was pulling his fuel injectors out!!
Old 06-16-2011, 01:04 AM   #8
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
yeah i was looking at the on CL. and my mechanic skills are not the best. but i do know some stuff. and i know allot of people that know way more than me! and i'm always up to learn new things! i now how to do plugs oil, brakes, fuel pumps, i have taken drive shaft off. taken a gas tank out. so i know some stuff. and would love to learn more. i helped my uncle 2 summers and learned allot! i did more stuff too just can't remember everything that was when i was 12 and 13.

about 3 weeks ago my brother was going to take his heep in to get plugs changed and i said we could do it. i quote. "really YOU know how to do that"? lmao. and right before we did it i went a got a friend at his house i was not gone more than 5 min and we came back and we was pulling his fuel injectors out!!
Yeah just saying cause my brother was going to buy a fox too cause of the price tag $500.oo but then I mentioned.... rust, wire issues, how hard it really is to drop a motor in a car, fab up mounts for a new tranny (welding... he cant!) firty gas tank, running fuel lines, bigger fuel pump, and then the interior is a whole nother animal. The ammount of money he would have dropped into that pos he could have a built motor with a nice rear end and a supercharger in his car! So thats his new plan.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:07 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Yeah just saying cause my brother was going to buy a fox too cause of the price tag $500.oo but then I mentioned.... rust, wire issues, how hard it really is to drop a motor in a car, fab up mounts for a new tranny (welding... he cant!) firty gas tank, running fuel lines, bigger fuel pump, and then the interior is a whole nother animal. The ammount of money he would have dropped into that pos he could have a built motor with a nice rear end and a supercharger in his car! So thats his new plan.
yeah! i would def find one in the best condition i could! if i ever got one. i just like them allot.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:29 AM   #10
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Not really into fox body's or muscle cars for that matter, but I see people giving them away. There's a fox in my local CL with a turbo v8 500hp and clean body for 8k. I want some of that.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:34 AM   #11

the charges are about the only muscle cars i like. or maybe a GTO. my uncle has one. it bout it and it was just a shell i guess you would say. painted it. put motor in. idk what all he did.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:37 AM   #12
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bullet is one of my favorite movies. Love that Charger & Mustang chase.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:39 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
Bullet is one of my favorite movies. Love that Charger & Mustang chase.
wasn't it a charger in the Dukes of Hazard? i lived that show. i have seasons 1 thru 3 on dvd. i need 4thru 7. lol. i miss the 90's it's on cmt now.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:06 AM   #14
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljn-jCTY8P8

One of the best car chase scenes ever..
Old 06-16-2011, 05:13 AM   #15
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
If you think the hobby of modding a Taco is expensive, wait until you get into a musclecar. Trust me. I've had a '65 Mustang, a '69 Chevelle SS 396 and I currently have a 1970 Chevelle SS 396.