Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Whoooo!

Old 06-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Whoooo!

Im putting the truck on the dyno next week over in Jacksonville for free! Cant wait . Have you guys done it before? Im afraid of it falling off or something going wrong
Old 06-29-2011, 09:28 AM   #3
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiresmokintacoma View Post
do u have anything done to the motor?
Yeah, not much though. Have doug thorley headers with 2.5 flows dual. Cold air intake. Throttle body spacer which doesnt do anything lol.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:32 AM   #5
Super Mod!

Quote:
u have a y pipe? what kind of intake?
Nahhh I have it running true dual all the way down. And K&N 77 series
Old 06-29-2011, 09:37 AM   #6
Bean&Cheese Taco
tiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to all
Army: E-2   13Fox
Name: VIC
tiresmokintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
ahh i see. Ive wanted to put my truck on a dyno but I want to wait till I get a supercharger or something. Im surprised how fast these trucks are. I raced my friends integra gsr and smoked him. Ive taken out most lil hondas and all chevys.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:40 AM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
So you will have like 5hp over stock. Nice.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:40 AM   #8
Super Mod!

Quote:
ahh i see. Ive wanted to put my truck on a dyno but I want to wait till I get a supercharger or something. Im surprised how fast these trucks are. I raced my friends integra gsr and smoked him. Ive taken out most lil hondas and all chevys.
I know thats what I'm saying and since I got it free why not do it. These trucks are fast/ and capable of going offroad
Old 06-29-2011, 09:40 AM   #9
Super Mod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
So you will have like 5hp over stock. Nice.
how i roleee
Old 06-29-2011, 09:45 AM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Too bad you can't do a before and after run.