Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

gas prices dropping...

Old 10-14-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
gas prices dropping...

paid 2.99 today. wonder how much farther itll drop and how long itll stay down
Old 10-14-2008, 02:58 PM   #2
Runs with Scissors
Radelix has a spectacular aura aboutRadelix has a spectacular aura about

Radelix's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Radelix
It still has a bit to drop before it levels out. Looks like SoCal will be around $3.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:59 PM   #3
Runs with Scissors

Radelix's Tacoma Gallery
Currenct oil prices from bloomberg

Nymex Crude Future 79.33
Dated Brent Spot 75.06
WTI Cushing Spot 78.63

All prices in dollars,

I would say expect a 15 cent drop from where we are now
Old 10-14-2008, 03:03 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Don't you just love how the gas stations jack up prices overnight and then they take their sweet ass time lowering them. There must be a special place in hell for the people that make these rules of "supply and demand"
Old 10-14-2008, 03:08 PM   #5
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Don't you just love how the gas stations jack up prices overnight and then they take their sweet ass time lowering them. There must be a special place in hell for the people that make these rules of "supply and demand"
I sure friggin hope so- I paid 3.05 this morning on the way to work...and saw cheaper all the way to the base. And then lo and behold- The station I stopped at this morning....was down to 2.95
Old 10-14-2008, 03:10 PM   #6
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
i find it funny how the gas prices are cheaper later in the day than it is in the morning. always back an forth. expect prices to go back up around christmas time
Old 10-14-2008, 03:15 PM   #8
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
i paid 3.63 last night for 91 at a chevron
Old 10-14-2008, 03:16 PM   #10
Runs with Scissors

Radelix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post

Theres a reason for that and it is all perception. I am not trying to defend the behavior but we are just as guilty as the station owners on this one. Remember in late July when regular was at $4.50 something. Then it started dropping. Now after paying 4.50, 4.45 starts looking better then another station does 4.44 and so on. So you go to the cheaper one as it seems like a good deal at the time hence not providing incentive to drop the prices further, rise like a rocket and fall like a feather. The stations are trying to make a living too. My thing would be find the cheapest in your area and patronize them until you see cheaper. Gotta vote with your feet on this one.

Also for those of us that drive the 405 in Costa Mesa/foutain valley, The arco on Brookhurst and the 405 is 3.30 or in that area. The same for the Thrifty at Lakewood Blvd and Telegraph road north of the 5
Old 10-14-2008, 03:58 PM   #11
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
I paid $2.62 this morning
Old 10-14-2008, 04:20 PM   #12
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
its 3.52 here in NC
Old 10-14-2008, 05:07 PM   #14
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
2.50. holy shi%. thats pretty cheap. well considering it was over 4 dollars at one point.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:09 PM   #15
Understand the Voice Within
91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dan
91r100gs's Tacoma Gallery
$2.65 in KC yesterday. Had the day off today and didn't go out and about. My guess is that we went down another 5˘ today. That is about the amout we have been going down every day here lately. Just like Mickey D's, I'm Lovin' it.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:21 PM   #16
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
It dropped yesterday from $3.59 to $3.39

There's a refinery 30 miles from here but we're always the highest on gas. Go figure!
Old 10-14-2008, 06:23 PM   #17
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I bet all the guys who sold their trucks for Civics and Pruis's are pissed right now. Bwahahahaha
Old 10-14-2008, 07:08 PM   #18
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
I bet all the guys who sold their trucks for Civics and Pruis's are pissed right now. Bwahahahaha
yeah, I just went from an Accord at 32mpg to my Taco! yeee haaaaw, I win again!!
Old 10-15-2008, 01:02 AM   #19
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
damn i thought 2.99 was cheap! but damn alot of yins got us here in s.w pennsylvania beat by a long shot haha