Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

gauges

Old 07-03-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
shump3 is on a distinguished road
shump3's Tacoma Gallery
Question gauges

anybodys temp\directional gauge up on the ceiling stopped working yet??
Old 07-03-2011, 09:12 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Yes it is a very common problem. There is a fix for it but I can't search because I'm on my phone.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:20 AM   #3
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Yes it is a very common problem. There is a fix for it but I can't search because I'm on my phone.
Noob !

From my phone

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?p=240597
Old 07-03-2011, 09:21 AM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Click on Mods & Tutorials at the top of the page.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:22 AM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
How you do that.... Are you using the full site on your phone?

Tapatalk search sucks.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:23 AM   #6
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How you do that.... Are you using the full site on your phone?

Tapatalk search sucks.
Tapatalk

I searched " compass "
Old 07-03-2011, 09:24 AM   #7
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tapatalk

I searched " compass "
Wtf when I just did that now it didn't give me a single thread with compass in the title.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:27 AM   #8

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wtf when I just did that now it didn't give me a single thread with compass in the title.
You don't have teh touch
Old 07-03-2011, 09:28 AM   #9
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You don't have teh touch

Can I haz touch?
Old 07-03-2011, 09:40 AM   #11

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Seriously tell me please.
Tell you what ?

I'm serious , I just searched " compass "
Old 07-03-2011, 09:43 AM   #12
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tell you what ?

I'm serious , I just searched " compass "
Which # hit was it?

The results I get are titled this, in order:

-gauges (this thread)
- FS: rear view mirror
-Cool Site
-The right Tacoma for me
-09-11 tallights and o/head console

And the list goes on....
Old 07-03-2011, 09:55 AM   #13

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Which # hit was it?

The results I get are titled this, in order:

-gauges (this thread)
- FS: rear view mirror
-Cool Site
-The right Tacoma for me
-09-11 tallights and o/head console

And the list goes on....