Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Still got my Tacoma but sure like this...

Old 07-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
msco123 is a glorious beacon of lightmsco123 is a glorious beacon of lightmsco123 is a glorious beacon of lightmsco123 is a glorious beacon of lightmsco123 is a glorious beacon of lightmsco123 is a glorious beacon of light
msco123's Tacoma Gallery
Still got my Tacoma but sure like this...

Well, I just took delivery of this 2011 Silverado but still have my Taco.
Boy I sure love the ride and roominess of the Chevy. I may have to pass the Tacoma on to my son or just sell it. I had forgotten how much more comfortable a full size truck is.
Attached Thumbnails
Still got my Tacoma but sure like this...-picture-008.jpg  
Old 07-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
seriously. i drive a taco, and my work truck is a 2wd silverado. i love both trucks. my chevy is rock solid. the brakes make my tacoma's seem downright feeble. roominess? forget about it..i love the space. my work mpg is 17 average..not too bad.

if i had to buy a full sized, i would opt for a GMC sierra ZR truck. i put 56000 miles on my work truck in 2.5 years..except for a failed battery, that truck has not let me down.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:19 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msco123 View Post
Well, I just took delivery of this 2011 Silverado but still have my Taco.
Boy I sure love the ride and roominess of the Chevy. I may have to pass the Tacoma on to my son or just sell it. I had forgotten how much more comfortable a full size truck is.
I buddy just got the same truck. All murdered out. Black 22s black light all around just did the super charger(500hp)Really nice truck. 0% financing for 60 months makes it tempting. Congrats on the new ride