1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Buying First Truck - Help!

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by YoungTacoLover, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Jul 7, 2011 at 6:33 PM
    YoungTacoLover

YoungTacoLover [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Wish I had one </3
    Okay so when i graduate highschool ( 9 months from now ) i want to be able to buy a Tacoma. I would really like an 05-06 but i dont see it happening, Maybe im wrong. I will have to pay for this completely by myself.

Now i am hoping to get a job within the next 3 weeks, and if every thing goes well then ill be making like $7.50 an hour at a Tacobell or fastfood place. Ive always wanted a Tacoma im completly obsessed with them, so ill be dumping a good 10-15k into the truck as the years go by.

What im mainly trying to get at is im unsure what would be a healthy price for someone with a job like i said before. Like how much would the payments be and etc for XXXXX price??

Is a $10,000 something you guys think i could handle? ( still having a job ) Id like a 02 TRD SR5 ... What would the payments be? What payments would be not easy but managable to handle?

Keep in mind, id probably put like 2,000 downpayment... Im not really looking for an exact payment because theres websites i can do that with. Just wondering what payment is too high?

For an 11,000 Tacoma in AZ i would pay about $240 a month is that bad or okay?

Also how much would insurance be if im 18, with a 2002 4x4 xtracab 3.4 SR5

Thanks a bunch!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top