Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Toyota Window To The World

Old 07-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #2
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
That's a pretty fricken cool idea!

Although I bet the glass would turn out to be pretty expensive to replace, and get greasy really easily from kids and their mcdonalds hands.

I especially like the zoom function.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
beckleyota is just really nicebeckleyota is just really nicebeckleyota is just really nicebeckleyota is just really nice

beckleyota's Tacoma Gallery
the zoom could come in handy scopin out girls
Old 07-24-2011, 01:22 PM   #4
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
I guess it's a cool idea to keep kids occupied in the back seat but I sure as hell wouldn't want it. All I see is another expensive/useless option to go wrong and fingerprints all over the dam window (can you tell I don't have kids?)
Old 07-24-2011, 01:33 PM   #5
TacomaMan07 has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaMan07 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chandler
TacomaMan07's Tacoma Gallery
thats the most retarded thing ive ever seen. that serves no purpose what so ever. wow toyota, your truely improving the quality of our vehicles.......
Old 07-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #6
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
i already hate the little fingerprints my kids leave all over my windows... that is just asking for more
Old 07-24-2011, 01:52 PM   #7
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
This is technically feasible today, basically an oversized iPad screen with no backlight. Make the outer pane out of Lexan and it will be reasonably sturdy. Keep the option under $2000 and there will be takers. (By comparison, a set of 9" PerfectMatch headrest LCDs run over $1500.)

Funny how it's Toyota Europe that came up with the idea. With the tightassed regulations in Europe, it will be interesting to see how many people can still afford to drive in Europe in 5-6 years.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:29 PM   #9
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaMan07 View Post
thats the most retarded thing ive ever seen. that serves no purpose what so ever. wow toyota, your truely improving the quality of our vehicles.......
Explain?
Old 07-24-2011, 05:03 PM   #10
TacomaMan07 has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaMan07 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chandler
TacomaMan07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
Explain?
Whats the purpose of spending who knows how much $(millions probably) on a freakin window? The driver cant even use it. Thats such a waste of time and money and man hours on a useless accessory. I mean come on. Why not spend that time/money on something that would truley increase the safety or ride or something in a car then a window that can zoom in. If they can do that why not allow me to lower my tailgate at a touch of a button inside the cab, automatic not manual seats, heated mirrors, heated seats, parking sensors all around etc etc. I mean damn. Where does zooming/distance thing and all that other sh!t come in handy drivng down the road?
Old 07-24-2011, 11:32 PM   #11

You're an idiot. It's called advancing technology.

And why the hell would you want to use something like that as a driver? You should be driving.

You obviously don't have kids yet. When you do, you'll change your mind, and realise that something like this to keep them entertained in the back makes it easier on you...even with the greasy fingerprints.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:16 PM   #12
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

And why the hell would you want to use something like that as a driver? You should be driving.

You obviously don't have kids yet. When you do, you'll change your mind, and realise that something like this to keep them entertained in the back makes it easier on you...even with the greasy fingerprints.
Some road trips I would give a testicle just to have a quiet/content kid. It is the ultimate distraction. The portable DVD player only goes so far. and cranking the music only makes it worse haha.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:31 PM   #13
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I agree/disagree with both of you, but there's certainly no need to call someone an idiot.

Carry on.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:38 PM   #14
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrosiveTendency View Post
Some road trips I would give a testicle just to have a quiet/content kid. It is the ultimate distraction. The portable DVD player only goes so far. and cranking the music only makes it worse haha.
oh good sir you made my night. thank you
Old 07-25-2011, 09:40 PM   #15
Man of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Man of War's Tacoma Gallery
Theoretical, inspirational, not-practical, not in the near future.... technology.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:55 PM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
a lot of americans dont understand that cars developed for European/Asian countries are designed with the passengers in mind, where as cars designed for the American market are designed more for the driver in mind. Check out any GM car sold in China.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:08 AM   #17
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
oh good sir you made my night. thank you
I just hope my wife doesn't see this, she is all for another one....like now. She wonders why it always lands on her...hmmmmm hahahah