Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Is my 2006 Tacoma really pre-wired for Fog Lights?

Old 07-21-2011, 11:48 PM   #1
SirGeoff is on a distinguished road
Name: Geoff
SirGeoff's Tacoma Gallery
Is my 2006 Tacoma really pre-wired for Fog Lights?

I'm sorry if this topic is close to exhaustion, but I have been looking to add Fog Lights to my 2006 crew-cabTacoma, and have had a friend suggest it is possbily pre-wired (my temp/compass was pre-wired and I fitted the unit and temp sensor in less than 5 minutes), so hopefully this model has some extra wiring (Certainly the other two blanks in the cab have plugs for ? Off road and Grade switches or something like that?).
I am attempting to attach a document showing a plug which I found under the front, by the blank fog lamp cowlings on both sides; the fuse box, which appears to have wiring in the Fog Light slot where the relay would fit; and a white four pronged female plug behind the switch blank.
If any one knows if these are actual indicators of pre-wiring I'd be very thankful (my biggest concern being the actual switch plug, which I found wrapped in foam behind on of the other blanks, rather than directly behind the Fog Switch blank.
Attached Thumbnails
Is my 2006 Tacoma really pre-wired for Fog Lights?-img_6456.jpg   Is my 2006 Tacoma really pre-wired for Fog Lights?-img_6472.jpg   Is my 2006 Tacoma really pre-wired for Fog Lights?-img_6475.jpg  
Old 07-30-2011, 02:35 PM   #2
NCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
NCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
ttt ....... surely someone has did this , mine needs fogs to