Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Got into a damn car accident!

Old 07-29-2011, 12:14 AM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy Got into a damn car accident!

Welp, as the title states...blue got a little banged up tonight. I was driving on a road going through a shopping center and a lady driving a Kia SUV didn't yield and plowed right into me...My front drivers side panel and front corner got it pretty good. The head light is shattered, the panel is all fucked up and the drivers door won't open, the grille and hood are knocked outta wack too The Bumper held up fine...no damage done to it at all

We both have insurance and what not...I'll be going to the dealer for quotes on the body work and paint! I'm terrified the paint won't match

It was on private property so no tickets were issued...to bad to cause it was clearly her fault...I had the righta' way, she didn't even brake...couldn't believe it man......

***UPDATED INFO***

Well, got back from the Insurance Adjuster today and their telling me there's only $1,490 in damage...SOOOOOO, looks like i'm just gonna have them fix it. Depending on the amount that I got back I was gonna get Spindles and All Pro Glass...fuck it! As long as it looks as good as before then i'm happy....I just hope they can get the paint to match...I'll keep bringing it back until it does

Thanks for all the nice comments guy, ya'll are top notch...stay tuned for the "Fixed Pics"

My buddy was with me and we weren't injured or anything crazy...here's some pics....crappy ones from the Blackberry

The other car...

FIXED
Old 07-29-2011, 12:21 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnu View Post
That sucks! Glad to hear no one was injured
For sure. She had 3 kids in the car too...she was really apologetic and such so it was hard to be a dick to her...although I wanted to be
Old 07-29-2011, 12:23 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
x2. THey hurt the swb go reck shop on the other car
haha...yea I'm pretty worried about the paint job that I'll need....I'm gonna insist that the Dealer does it....I've seen TOO many SWB's in accidents with fucked up paint jobs
Old 07-29-2011, 12:23 AM   #8
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, her car got the shit wacked outta it
Old 07-29-2011, 12:23 AM   #9
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
was she on the phone???
It was a female driver....enough said....j/k
Old 07-29-2011, 12:24 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Damn, her car got the shit wacked outta it
yea dude, that bumper messed her shit up...it split her radiator and there was coolant and water everywhere....all over my truck too
Old 07-29-2011, 12:24 AM   #11

Quote:
It was a female driver....enough said....j/k
sad but true man....she was a fuckin goofball
Old 07-29-2011, 12:25 AM   #13

I guess I could just Plasti-Dip it huh? LMAO!
Old 07-29-2011, 12:28 AM   #14
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I guess I could just Plasti-Dip it huh? LMAO!
Old 07-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #15
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
did she mangle your door. My g/f worked auto body shop and says that door are expensive's. so she cringes when she see's fender and door accidents.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:30 AM   #16
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
yea dude, that bumper messed her shit up...it split her radiator and there was coolant and water everywhere....all over my truck too
Damn, TACO FTMFW!!!
Old 07-29-2011, 12:32 AM   #18

Quote:
that deserves two
Quote:

Old 07-29-2011, 12:33 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Damn, TACO FTMFW!!!
pretty much...
Old 07-29-2011, 12:33 AM   #20
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Shitty deals man! That sucks