Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

good car alarms

Old 08-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
good car alarms

I am looking to get a good car alarm for my money, and preferably have it installed too. Im looking for something that a thief will not easily be able to disable but i dont want it to be complicated to the point where it will mess up my whole trucks wiring or go off when the wind blows.

I plan to hook it up to the airhorns on both trucks so it will hopefully drive off any thief. we have had alot of car break ins recently where the thief shines a flash light in the vehicle, breaks the window and grabs what he wants. im looking to prevent this as i have a fire radio in my truck as well as a decent head unit.

also weve had alotta drug action recently too, but the police are workin on that. also any way to protect my home haha? im usually up odd hours of the night and both me and 3 of my neighbors watch each others places and arent afraid to fire a gun, so i have got that on my side
Old 08-04-2011, 09:12 AM   #2
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
bumpity bump
Old 08-05-2011, 12:02 PM   #3
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
bump again, no help for me?
Old 08-05-2011, 01:38 PM   #4
justcuz has much to be proud ofjustcuz has much to be proud ofjustcuz has much to be proud ofjustcuz has much to be proud ofjustcuz has much to be proud ofjustcuz has much to be proud ofjustcuz has much to be proud ofjustcuz has much to be proud ofjustcuz has much to be proud ofjustcuz has much to be proud of

justcuz's Tacoma Gallery
alarm

I sent you a PM
Old 08-05-2011, 03:08 PM   #5
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcuz View Post
I sent you a PM
i know man, before i buy one im just looking for advise on what would be the best for both of my vehicles