LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

EVERY time some tool goes missing or breaks...

Old 08-10-2011, 07:05 PM   #1
JKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JKD's Tacoma Gallery
EVERY time some tool goes missing or breaks...

EVERY time some tool goes missing or breaks, it is either on a Sunday or after normal business hours, so I can't replace it.

I had everything ready to do a tire rotation and oil change today, and I started jacking up the front of the truck with my floor jack. It went up a couple of inches...and started sinking faster than I could pump the handle. I loosened and re-tightened the release valve, and tried again. No dice. Checked the hyd. fluid level...it's fine.

Probably a failed seal or something, fixable, but not really what I want to be doing right now. So I look at the clock...it's after 8pm, every store in town that carries any decent brand (limited to Craftsman around here) is closed.

I cursed for a while, closed up the garage and quit for the day. Damn it to hell, I wanted to get this project out of the way and do OTHER things tomorrow.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:47 AM   #2
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
This happens to me also, I finally figured out walmart tools for the most part arent worth a shit. They sell some good ones but those r not the ones I need usually.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:50 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
There's this guy named Murphy... There's a law named after him and it pretty much gaurantees that crap will happen at the most inconvenient time.