Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

1966 Chevy C10

Old 10-23-2008, 06:55 PM   #21
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
Hey Cop, How goes things in Elgin? Will be in Lugoff Saturday morning getting my first service at James Ervin.

Time to write a tear jerker of a letter to 'OverHaulin'". They'll get it all done for ya all purty like.

http://www.classicindustries.com/tru...FQQRswodWQ1IyA

http://www.lmctruck.com

LMC are the ones advertised on Spike TV on their show "Trucks".

I would love to spin wrenches with my dad like we did back in the day. He owned a 1924 fire truck that was the balls. He lives in a gated community in Florida now. I call it "God's Waiting Room". Can't even wash your car in the driveway without some ol' Q-Tip dropping a dime on your ass to the association.

Hope this is some help to ya.
thanks man...my fab guy suggested jegs for parts too...

we considered overhaulin...but they require the truck be running unfortunately...

james ervin is WAY better than any other local dealer...dick dyer is ok...but jim hudson wont sell me parts and toyota center wouldnt sell me a truck

i got a buddy who works out at james ervin tho...name is phil...he does the oil changes and stuff i think
Old 10-23-2008, 07:01 PM   #22
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
That's where I'll be. Getting the oil and filter changed. 3000 miles in 5 weeks. I bought the 'Coma at James Ervin. Mostly over the website with the Internet dude and then about an hour on the property on a beautiful Saturday morn.....ahhhhhhhh. A great experience had by all.

Next 3000 miles is when I plan to drop the TSB bomb on them. Gotta yank the tires and wheels for the rotation any a who.

Is there a WaffleHouse close by? I know there is one at I-20 and 601.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:05 PM   #23
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That's where I'll be. Getting the oil and filter changed. 3000 miles in 5 weeks. I bought the 'Coma at James Ervin. Mostly over the website with the Internet dude and then about an hour on the property on a beautiful Saturday morn.....ahhhhhhhh. A great experience had by all.

Next 3000 miles is when I plan to drop the TSB bomb on them. Gotta yank the tires and wheels for the rotation any a who.

Is there a WaffleHouse close by? I know there is one at I-20 and 601.
i honestly have no clue...i know theres a sonic and shoneys nearby...

i rarely go that direction...but i live like 10 minutes from James Ervin
Old 10-23-2008, 07:05 PM   #24
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
thanks man...my fab guy suggested jegs for parts too...

we considered overhaulin...but they require the truck be running unfortunately...

james ervin is WAY better than any other local dealer...dick dyer is ok...but jim hudson wont sell me parts and toyota center wouldnt sell me a truck

i got a buddy who works out at james ervin tho...name is phil...he does the oil changes and stuff i think
i bought my 07 prerunner from there...24.5 for it...way better than anyone else i had seen at the time
Old 10-23-2008, 07:18 PM   #25
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Got my '08 PreRunner for 22,800. They still have a new '07 sitting there. I think it's the sh!tty aftermarket wheels someone thought was a good idea that is keeping it grounded.

Has the short bed too. Mine was exactly the same but with the long bed and factory wheels....

No big on the WaffleHouse, just looking for an a.m. snack while the service is going on. I'll just fog up some windows on the Tundras.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:23 PM   #26
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Got my '08 PreRunner for 22,800. They still have a new '07 sitting there. I think it's the sh!tty aftermarket wheels someone thought was a good idea that is keeping it grounded.

Has the short bed too. Mine was exactly the same but with the long bed and factory wheels....

No big on the WaffleHouse, just looking for an a.m. snack while the service is going on. I'll just fog up some windows on the Tundras.
nice!

i should be around sat so if you need a ride away from there lemme know...ill pm you my numbers
Old 10-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #27

Bring the "company" car. The neighbor's kids would scatter like roaches.Might even drop a few (wink) One of my neighbors has the Black and Silver in his drive. Lives on the corner of Prina and N.Donar.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #28
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Bring the "company" car. The neighbor's kids would scatter like roaches.Might even drop a few (wink) One of my neighbors has the Black and Silver in his drive. Lives on the corner of Prina and N.Donar.

haha my company car is dark green

whats your neighbors name?
Old 10-25-2008, 04:55 PM   #29
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a useful site and has some links for parts.
http://www.oldchevytruck.com/
I someday hope to get my dream old truck. A 1970-1972 shortbed.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #30
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Parts are easy for that. You can get most of them from here.
www.lmctruck.com

That 'ole truck looks like a fun project. My pop and I did a '52 Ford truck last year. I'll dig out some pics. It's a lot of fun when you collaborate on those restorations with family. I was saying last week I'd like to do another if I ran across something that interested me.

I'm thinking '77 T/A, screaming chicken, built Poncho 6.6, shaker hood scoop, T-tops, 4spd..