1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AutoPartsWarehouse dot CON

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by BigDan, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Aug 17, 2011 at 7:30 PM
    BigDan

BigDan [OP] Travelin’ Man

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Smoky Mountains, Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
    None YET! (It's only got 50 miles on it.)
    I ordered from these folks and got the order quickly. The problem started when I opened the box and saw they shipped me the wrong part. (Actually, it is still listed wrong on their website.)

I immediately called the toll free number on the Packing list to get a RMA number which is required. I spoke to a woman in the Phillipines who screened my call and then "escalated" me to their Returns department. I waited on hold for 45 minutes with no answer. Next day, same thing except I only waited 15 minutes. Third call got me a guy that said he would email me an RMA number and return label within 24 hours. Three days past and no email. Next time I spoke to a woman who told me I would get the email within 48 hours, again with an RMA number and shipping label. I got an email yesterday with an RMA number but no shipping label. Jeeeeesh!

Their return conditions are outrageous. You cannot install the part or you will not receive credit. You must return everything in the original packing and box. You must write the RMA number in black permanent pen on the outside of the box. If the RMA number is not visible, the shipment will be refused. There was no mention of a re-stocking charge on any pre-purchase documents shown to me BUT, the packing list says there is a 20% re-stocking charge.

I suggest you avoid this company or risk the hassle.

Products Discussed in

To Top