Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

My new automotive project

Old 08-30-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
My new automotive project

Just brought this home the other day.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:36 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
thats a good project...dont see many mustangs like that anymore......
Old 08-30-2011, 09:07 PM   #3
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
So jealous.....
Old 08-31-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No rust which is the surprising part. The previous owner believed the car had the GT package but as I did some more research I think it may just have the handling package.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:32 AM   #5
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
congrats! That should be a fun project. What are you wanting to do to it?
Old 08-31-2011, 11:53 AM   #6
My pee parts itch

Quote:
congrats! That should be a fun project. What are you wanting to do to it?
I plan on doing more of a resto mod to it. I will paint it the original signal flare red and redo the black interior. The motor has been rebuilt but I plan on pulling it when I strip the car this winter to get it ready for paint. The motor probably looked great when it was rebuilt but it has been neglected and the block needs repainting. It has front disc brakes so I plan on adding a power booster and may look into rear discs. The wheels are garbage. I like the torque thrusts on these cars so I'm leaning towards those.

The problem is alot of this will require money for which i am currently lacking so the modding may stretch out for some time.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:56 AM   #7
Jdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Daniel
Jdaniel1274's Tacoma Gallery
Nice project, take your time do it right. Do not go into debt with this project.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:26 PM   #8
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
I plan on doing more of a resto mod to it. I will paint it the original signal flare red and redo the black interior. The motor has been rebuilt but I plan on pulling it when I strip the car this winter to get it ready for paint. The motor probably looked great when it was rebuilt but it has been neglected and the block needs repainting. It has front disc brakes so I plan on adding a power booster and may look into rear discs. The wheels are garbage. I like the torque thrusts on these cars so I'm leaning towards those.

The problem is alot of this will require money for which i am currently lacking so the modding may stretch out for some time.
Please don't get the torque thrusts. Every muscle car owner and their brother has torque thrusts...
Old 08-31-2011, 01:32 PM   #9
My pee parts itch

Quote:
Please don't get the torque thrusts. Every muscle car owner and their brother has torque thrusts...
Torque Thrusts are addictive like crack. What can I say. Actually I would really like some Shelby wheels but they are really expensive. We'll see. I will probably change my mind many times before I get to wheels. All I know is the Keystones on the car are horrible.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:26 PM   #10
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good. I know it won't get left, and if it was mine I probably wouldn't leave it either but that flat black don't look too bad.