Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Stealing a Taurus (Yes it sounds bad... please open to read story)

Old 09-13-2011, 09:56 PM   #21
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
A couple things to look for when it won't run: scotch tape under the battery clamps to insulated them from the terminals, a rag stuffed in the intake. I helped "bug" the car for our troubleshooting team in high school. That was fun.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:44 PM   #22
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I thought of those as well... I don't have access to anything like that. My best bet would be finding some furniture dollies and hoping they held up to it

Quote:
ALright.....Being as there is the possability that someone/s may be watching over the vehicle, you will need a couple hot girls, a smoke generator, helicopter, blow darts, some Poisen sleeping dart medicine, black suits, and a few friends.

First.put the black suits on, then....Have the cute girls distract the guys watching the car, then start the smoke generator. When the place fills with smoke, shoot the guys with the sleeping blow darts. Then call in the helicopter. when the choppa gets there, strap it to the car, and have the pilot lift the car to your secret layer.
That plan would work... except for the girls (see 5:1 ratio thing, and that 1 typically isn't anything special)

Quote:
Originally Posted by farbio615 View Post
uhhhh go buy a shitty old taurus like they have, take all the time you need to fuc it up and paint it taking pictures along the way....then show it off and say the seniors were so embarrassed to admit freshmen got the car they bought one and said it was never taken. thats idea 1
Idea two: take a shit ton of friends, get the car somehow, if they come out to stop you i doubt they will have the right amount of dudes to do so. Kick their ass and say your getting the car one way or the other.
I was beat up by a senior in HS when I was a freshy (for taking his ex on a date). I had to walk through the halls with black and blue all over my face, well I made a fake account on myspace as some hot chick, took me 2 weeks or so to get him to email me naked pictures. I printed them out by the 100s and posted them all over school friday for everyone to see. Childish I know but I wanted him to feel like I did. I got suspended for 5 days tho after but I was cool now lol.
Moral: Where there's a will, there's away
That's awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by joes06tacoma View Post
See, all you had to do is ask Chris4x4.

Dunno about the key, I have had a few Rangers around that year range. Some had RFID. The ones with RFID have a fat black plastic key head. It's pretty obvious when compared side by side.

Get one of the girls to ask for a ride in the Taurus. Make sure she has big boobs. Later when she's pretending she wants to get it on with the guy, she can steal the keys and drive it away. That will only work if she has really big boobs though.

Pics of the chick with the boobs, or it never happened.
Again... very unlikely to find a girl here that fits that bill. I know, kinda sucks the fun out of college right?

Thanks for the key info though

Quote:
Originally Posted by joes06tacoma View Post
A couple things to look for when it won't run: scotch tape under the battery clamps to insulated them from the terminals, a rag stuffed in the intake. I helped "bug" the car for our troubleshooting team in high school. That was fun.
Thanks for that info too. I think I've got the RFID thing figured out.
I've found that most car makers only have the radio frequency related to the fuel pump, so no RFID key, no fuel pump, but everything else still works. If we can get it somewhat taken we can easily either bring our own fuel tank and pull gas out of there or direct wire the fuel pump to the battery.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:44 AM   #23
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
You say the car gets stolen several times during the year... Maybe its already been stolen once or twice? If so, you're problem may have been solved already- perhaps someone has already employed the 'bust steering coulmn and start with screwdriver' technique, in which case all you have to do is bring your screwdriver and start her right up.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:51 AM   #24
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
You're at a mining college, do you have access to equipment? One of these would make short work of stealing that car.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:13 AM   #25
11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: George
11SuperwhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joels98taco View Post
that link is for go jacks.. if you dont have far to drag it you only need two for the drive wheels as long as e brake isnt on. if it is climb through the bam margera sun roof and release. hook tow strap to something on the rear and pull the car till you can try to start it. the go jacks have 360 degree casters and are good to drive on if you need to. i have towed a car over a mile on a set once but ruined one of the casters on one go jack. if you drag the car on those be careful because it will swing side to side.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:20 AM   #26
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd sounds fun, just pop it neutral strap it to a truck have some one in the car steering and breaking until you get to s secluded location away from said guards and start her up then go for your victory lap...if you wanna use girls...come on man use your brain, go to a local restraunt or bar find a hot girl...she has hot friends too, and im sure they would love to help, oh tell them the story and no prob. i worked at hooters for 3 yrs we had some senarios, not quite like yours but pranks we assisted in.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:20 AM   #27
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ALright.....Being as there is the possability that someone/s may be watching over the vehicle, you will need a couple hot girls, a smoke generator, helicopter, blow darts, some Poisen sleeping dart medicine, black suits, and a few friends.

First.put the black suits on, then....Have the cute girls distract the guys watching the car, then start the smoke generator. When the place fills with smoke, shoot the guys with the sleeping blow darts. Then call in the helicopter. when the choppa gets there, strap it to the car, and have the pilot lift the car to your secret layer.
lair
Old 09-14-2011, 08:27 AM   #28
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
lair
I'm just impressed it didn't involve a flame thrower
Old 09-14-2011, 08:28 AM   #29
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thats most likely coming somewhere
Old 09-14-2011, 08:38 AM   #30
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I'm just impressed it didn't involve a flame thrower
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicNac22 View Post
thats most likely coming somewhere
That comes after they see the stolen car......as they are in awe of the theft, TORCH IT!
Old 09-14-2011, 08:51 AM   #31

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That comes after they see the stolen car......as they are in awe of the theft, TORCH IT!
Old 09-14-2011, 08:55 AM   #32
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
5:1 holy shit lol
Old 09-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #33
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
fuck tradition.

buy a clapped out duplicate of the car. doll it up freshman style, and forklift your new car ontop of the senior's car.

or light theirs on fire.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:16 AM   #34
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
fuck tradition.

buy a clapped out duplicate of the car. doll it up freshman style, and forklift your new car ontop of the senior's car.

or light theirs on fire.
i like his idea too
Old 09-14-2011, 11:16 AM   #35
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got a chainsaw, will that help?
Old 09-14-2011, 11:18 AM   #36
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

or just masacre the car infront of their dorm....flip it
Old 09-14-2011, 11:19 AM   #37
DEW will become famous soon enough

Name: Dew
DEW's Tacoma Gallery
Plasti-dip it!
Old 09-14-2011, 02:08 PM   #38
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I've been finding out more on what we need to do with it. It cannot be destroyed because whoever ends up with it last gets to drive it in the homecoming parade. The hooters idea gives me an idea... I'm gonna have to make a trip down to the strip club and enlist some help. I'm gonna make my first attempt tonight I think as I don't have class till 1 tomorrow so I can be up all night trying to get it. They added a plywood removable top because it was raining today as well as a plywood wing on the back. You guys gotta see this thing... it's actually pretty well done. I think they chopped the exhaust off and are running an open header now too. Next time I see them driving it around I'll snap a pic.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:46 PM   #39
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd steal a Taurus for a Klondike bar.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:50 PM   #40
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
I like Chris' Idea

but I would add people repelling out of helicopter.