LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Help Me Decide

Old 09-16-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Help Me Decide

Okay so quick summary. Bought my truck when I was 15 at 6'0. I fitted perfectly in it. But I kept growing. Now I'm 19 and at 6'4 almost 6'5 and still growing and room is getting alittle tight. I've mentioned this to my Dad who also is tall and knows where I'm coming from. He said we can look at some bigger trucks so I can have more room and feel more comfortable. I love my truck as if she was my own child and I always say I'm never gonna sell my baby. But now I'm considering letting her go.

I want yalls opinion on this whether I should man up and deal with it or get a bigger truck.

Im considering a Tundra 05-current gen, older sequoia, 2001 Dodge ram 5.9. All will be 4x4.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Motorcycle section?

01 Ram huh? IDK. Have you looked at F150s?
Old 09-16-2011, 04:09 PM   #3
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuck me. Wow major noob mistake. I'm on my phone lol
Old 09-16-2011, 04:10 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
A mod will move it if you ask.

I would also check out the 1st gen Tundra. I hear the get about the same MPG as 2ng gen Tacos.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:11 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Motorcycle section?

01 Ram huh? IDK. Have you looked at F150s?
Oh man since I saw the movie twister when it first came out ive been in love with that generation ram. I found a nice one, dark blue slt Laramie with a sfa leather etc.

And respectfully Im not a major ford fan, yes they have gotten better but not for me. Funny enough my dad said what about this truck and he pointed to a new f250 in a parking lot lol
Old 09-16-2011, 04:15 PM   #6
Quote:
A mod will move it if you ask.

I would also check out the 1st gen Tundra. I hear the get about the same MPG as 2ng gen Tacos.
I like those too for sure. Got the trusty 4.7. I'm trying to get a truck where my parents won't have to spend any money on, like get one cheaper than my truck so my folks can make alittle money lol
Old 09-16-2011, 04:15 PM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Oh man since I saw the movie twister when it first came out ive been in love with that generation ram. I found a nice one, dark blue sly Laramie with a sfa leather etc.

And respectfully Im not a major ford fan, yes they have gotten better but not for me. Funny enough my dad said what about this truck and he pointed to a new f250 in a parking lot lol
Yeah I always loved that style of Ram too. Well do it if you want to but be prepared for a nice gas bill especially if it is a 5.9.

Old 09-16-2011, 04:26 PM   #8
Quote:
Yeah I always loved that style of Ram too. Well do it if you want to but be prepared for a nice gas bill especially if it is a 5.9.

Old 09-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #9
Banned
My friend had a 99 or 00 2500 4wd 5.9. It would spin 37 inch tires on the street with no problem with stock gears. He ran over a Chrysler Concorde so it got totaled.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #10
Oh I bet! Gotta love those 5.9s
Old 09-19-2011, 08:39 AM   #11
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
General automotive section now. I think that fits.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:57 AM   #13
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
I traded my 97 dodge ram 1500 LB Reg cab 5speed with the small v8 for my Taco. I was getting about 17mpg in that. I'd go 1st gen Tundra, I dig those trucks.