Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Jeep is one step closer to being like toyota.....

Old 09-19-2011, 07:22 PM   #1
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Jeep is one step closer to being like toyota.....

I work at CarQuest, and a guy came in my work and wanted an oil filter for an 08 jeep wrangler..... anyhow, it takes the same oil filter as all fuel injected toyota trucks. I thought it was pretty neat considering toyota owners and jeep owners are sometimes butting heads over what is better, i thought it was funny.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:24 PM   #3
bamma is on a distinguished road

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
Jeep owners should use the stock toyota filter. Then they'll have one reliable part on their rig.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:25 PM   #4
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Toyotas are better anyways

yes sir!!!! thats why they're running our filters
Old 09-19-2011, 07:26 PM   #5
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
havent been in auto buisness long, eh? One filter can fit 10 vehicles and a motorcycle or two
Old 09-19-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
havent been in auto buisness long, eh? One filter can fit 10 vehicles and a motorcycle or two
oh I know, Ive been in it about three years, but its funny how it fits jeep and tacomas just ironic
Old 09-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Toyotas are better anyways

Rep
Old 09-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #9
Some do, others talk

Quote:
I think jeeps should use more than just filters...
hahahahaha i seen a jeep do this and they came up to me and all my friends which all have toyota vehicles, and they were asking if we had a welder, and we were about 3 miles back in the woods. i thought it was pretty funny
Old 09-19-2011, 07:33 PM   #10
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
That filter also fits Ford Focus and Mazda 3's. Just sayin'.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:34 PM   #11
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
That filter also fits Ford Focus and Mazda 3's. Just sayin'.
and some kawasaki mower (engines)
Old 09-19-2011, 07:51 PM   #12
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
and some kawasaki mower (engines)
Really? Never would have thought that.