Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

2011 SEMA

Old 09-27-2011, 08:24 AM   #1
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
2011 SEMA

Did a search but nothing came up for this years SEMA show.

Who's all going and when? Anybody planning on meeting up at some point? I'll be there on business for 5 days.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:22 PM   #3
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I know nothing of what you speak...

LOL, is that so?? Then you're missing out hehehe
Old 09-27-2011, 07:37 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Damn. I want to go at least once.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #6
Forever at a crossroads

Quote:
I know a lot of guys from our local club go each year. I'll see if they're up to anything.
Good good, let me know if anything comes of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Damn. I want to go at least once.
Why don't you? It's not that far from you
Old 09-28-2011, 12:00 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09_tacoma View Post
Why don't you? It's not that far from you
You have a ticket for me?
Old 09-28-2011, 12:03 PM   #8
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
He's from Chino, after watching countless episodes of Orange County, my professional opinion tells me that that explains everything.

God damn outsider with a heart of gold, always trying to fit in and do good but trouble seems to follow him everywhere.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:04 PM   #9
Banned
Quote:
He's from Chino, after watching countless episodes of Orange County, my professional opinion tells me that that explains everything.

God damn outsider with a heart of gold, always trying to fit in and do good but trouble seems to follow him everywhere.
Chino Hills actually and that is the IE not the OC. So take what you know about the OC and dump it because the IE is a lot worse.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:18 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:
So you're just a douche who makes trouble where ever he goes? That does make a lot more sense.
Yes. People like me have a rare gift and get paid very well for what we do.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:22 PM   #12
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Yes. People like me have a rare gift and get paid very well for what we do.

That's odd, cause I've been to the local adult rental store and seen countless videos of women who do what you do and very well. Rare is not what I would call it.

Depraved maybe...
Old 09-28-2011, 12:23 PM   #13
Banned
Quote:
That's odd, cause I've been to the local adult rental store and seen countless videos of women who do what you do and very well. Rare is not what I would call it.

Depraved maybe...
Women sell liquor at Adult stores?
Old 09-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #15
Banned
Sounds like a brand of Sake.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:02 PM   #17
Forever at a crossroads

lol, getting back on track, SEMA count:

Me

so far looks like it's gonna be a lonely trip, lol
Old 10-06-2011, 07:50 AM   #18
Forever at a crossroads

Less than a month away, still nobody thinking of going?
Old 10-06-2011, 10:40 PM   #19
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
I wish! I know I couldn't get the time off to go.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:53 PM   #20
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09_tacoma View Post
Less than a month away, still nobody thinking of going?
I'll be there