LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

ARB Factory Tour

Old 09-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
ARB Factory Tour

Didn't know those air pumps are still made in Australia, considering how much closer ARB is located to Southeast Asia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWE9DScSbLM
Old 10-01-2011, 12:28 AM   #2
blah blah blah
inesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

inesshell's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to inesshell
nice find. i enjoyed it.
Old 10-01-2011, 02:01 AM   #3
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Everything ARB comes from Australia from my understanding. I'll give rep to the first person to tell me what ARB means.

Anyone tell me what year ARB went worldwide? Worth something!

Best part about living in Washington State is owning a home 8 miles from ARB's United States Headquarters!!!! You want to know what it would be like to walk into their facility and see row upon row of air lockers, air compressors, bull bars and even prototyped rear bumpers for the 2005+ Tacoma's? Yes, I have seen the one prototype rear tube bumper ARB made for the Tacoma's. To bad no one had interest in it! The bumper was pretty badass, tube quarter panel protection, dimpled steel flat panel upper plate, plate rear and angled. No interest so no final product....

Funny, they were going to sell me the bumper they had for the 2005+ Tacoma's for $200. I had showed up in a 2003 Tacoma and it wouldn't fit so it went to the sawzall'ss!!!
Old 10-01-2011, 07:17 AM   #4
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
It's right on ARB's web site, named after the company's founder, Anthony Ronald Brown
http://www.arb.com.au/about/history/

Did the prototype bumper look like the Hilux's?