Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Anyone know where to buy a flag pole/ whip for my truck

Old 10-03-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Question Anyone know where to buy a flag pole/ whip for my truck

I'm looking to buy a flag pole/ whip to mount on my truck that can support a 3 X 5 flag! Any ideas of where i can purchase one?
Old 10-03-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
I'm looking to buy a flag pole/ whip to mount on my truck that can support a 3 X 5 flag! Any ideas of where i can purchase one?
Peturbuilt is where we all buy ours at in my town butttt im guessing tractor supply or maybe you could order one in from autozone?
Old 10-03-2011, 06:06 PM   #3
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Peturbuilt is where we all buy ours at in my town butttt im guessing tractor supply or maybe you could order one in from autozone?

Hmmm i can see if theres one around
Old 10-05-2011, 02:12 PM   #4
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine at:

ATV depo
420 South Victory Boulevard
Burbank‎ CA‎ 91502

They have a lot of whips and mounts and they will haggle with you on the price so don't pay the sticker price.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:46 PM   #6
WTF

Hmmm gonna have to check it out
Old 10-07-2011, 01:47 PM   #7
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Oz has a flag pole hangin out his arse iirc..........maybe he has a spare?
Lol...I like how OP looked over that one
Old 10-07-2011, 01:48 PM   #8
What about my Member???
NaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NaYoung's Tacoma Gallery
If you are looking for one for tailgating I got mine on amazon pretty cheap. Just search telescoping flag pole.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:49 PM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
go to a atv/motorcycle shop, they should have something
Old 10-07-2011, 01:50 PM   #10
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaYoung View Post
If you are looking for one for tailgating I got mine on amazon pretty cheap. Just search telescoping flag pole.

I need one for driving in the dunes...