Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

If u guys see other Tacoma on the road, do u guys honk 3X or flash ur headlight?

Old 10-06-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
KAGING is just really niceKAGING is just really niceKAGING is just really niceKAGING is just really nice

Name: just call me "KAGS"
KAGING's Tacoma Gallery
If u guys see other Tacoma on the road, do u guys honk 3X or flash ur headlight?

If u guys see other Tacoma on the road, do u guys honk 3X or flash ur headlight? or wave your hand? lol!

How do we know that He/She's is one of us?
Old 10-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #2
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
i usually flash and give a wave from my hand that is steering, or if its out the window. and i only do it to people with modded tacomas. not just normal people.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
I stick my bare ass out the window and attempt to shit an artistic rendition of yankee doodle dandy.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:07 PM   #4
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAGING View Post
If u guys see other Tacoma on the road, do u guys honk 3X or flash ur headlight? or wave your hand? lol!

How do we know that He/She's is one of us?
dude, there's a million tacos in OC. More than half are for work, another 40% are just daily drivers that don't care, 9% are modders/enthusiasts, and only like 1% are TW-ers... I've tried looking. We're few and faaar between.. I gave up on waving.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:38 PM   #5
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
^LT1 - What;s your taco look like? I am around the area too maybe I've seen you
Old 10-06-2011, 08:49 PM   #6
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by veet skeet View Post
^LT1 - What;s your taco look like? I am around the area too maybe I've seen you

Except more of a magnetic gray metallic. The sun made the pic look more bronze-ish.. It's a 2012 DC/LB/4x4/TRD Sport "upgrade" (fake bling rims). I'm in South County and go to little saigon area a lot.. my wife likes viet food..
Old 10-06-2011, 08:50 PM   #7
KAGING is just really niceKAGING is just really niceKAGING is just really niceKAGING is just really nice

Name: just call me "KAGS"
KAGING's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still waving my hand on Tacoma's driver if they reply (honk/flashing headlight/wave me back) I know they are one of us. If u look on my license plate u'll know it's me. lol!
Old 10-06-2011, 08:57 PM   #8
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
i throw up a peace sign or flash my lights at other modded tacomas, ive tried other prerunners like rangers but most are dicks who give a dirty look. usually i dont get any response from tacoma guys either... ive started giving up
Old 10-06-2011, 09:00 PM   #9
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I stick my bare ass out the window and attempt to shit an artistic rendition of yankee doodle dandy.
+1 sir
Old 12-26-2011, 10:59 PM   #10
rmahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant future
Name: Robert
rmahoney2013's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
i throw up a peace sign or flash my lights at other modded tacomas, ive tried other prerunners like rangers but most are dicks who give a dirty look. usually i dont get any response from tacoma guys either... ive started giving up
started giving up too! but all the modded tacoma at least give a nod back after a high beam flash
Old 12-26-2011, 11:03 PM   #11
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Ive seen Jeep guys do it a lot, had one Taco flash his lights at me after seeing me all muddy but I missed it.......
Old 12-26-2011, 11:08 PM   #12
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Flashing of lights in my hood will get someone shot.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:20 PM   #13
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
<------ I make this face. But not just for Tacomas, for everyone on the road.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:37 PM   #14
Dustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Dustyroades's Tacoma Gallery
Most people who drive a Tacoma could be driving a Prius and wouldn't know the difference. Sad but true
Old 12-27-2011, 12:02 AM   #15
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I've said this many times in the other taco wave threads.

the official taco greeting is more than a mere wave

first, you must make eye contact with the other taco owner

next, you both pump your fist in the air 3 times, to the beat of "stayin' alive"

then, you both set your trucks on cruise control whilst climbing out onto the roof of your truck

once on the roof, board the chair you've pre-welded to the top of your taco and assemble your lance

as the tacos are passing, both of you compete in a jousting match

whoever wins gets a high five from the other
Old 12-27-2011, 12:11 AM   #16
GRatt will become famous soon enough

Name: Garrett
GRatt's Tacoma Gallery
I always chase the good looking tacos down if im on the freeway, but in Sacramento there's only the working tacos, there are a lot of nice FJ's! i give them the bird. but i think everyone hates me cause i slap everywhere i go.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:03 PM   #17
Wallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard:
Wallygater's Tacoma Gallery
I wave to most Tacomas, old and new. People probably think I'm nuts. Usually never get a return wave. When I had a few Jeeps in the past they always wave. I swear the Jeep wave is a prerequisite to owning one. It's seems to be a tighter group than Tacoma peeps. As far as most Tacoma guys/gals around, that don't wave? I guess their shit doen't stink or something or they just don't feel the same about their truck as I do? I like my truck a lot and enjoy seeing others on the road. If you get a wave, wave back.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:07 PM   #18
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I do believe if I saw this I would take my hands off the steering wheel and applaud.

I give a slight wave but don't flash my lights or blow the horn. People is crazy around here and might get butt hurt.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:08 PM   #19
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I've said this many times in the other taco wave threads.

the official taco greeting is more than a mere wave

first, you must make eye contact with the other taco owner

next, you both pump your fist in the air 3 times, to the beat of "stayin' alive"

then, you both set your trucks on cruise control whilst climbing out onto the roof of your truck

once on the roof, board the chair you've pre-welded to the top of your taco and assemble your lance

as the tacos are passing, both of you compete in a jousting match

whoever wins gets a high five from the other
I'm all for this one ^^^^^
Old 06-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #20
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
dude, there's a million tacos in OC. More than half are for work, another 40% are just daily drivers that don't care, 9% are modders/enthusiasts, and only like 1% are TW-ers... I've tried looking. We're few and faaar between.. I gave up on waving.
This ^^