Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Which one out of the three?

View Poll Results: Which truck would you pick?
Ram 1500 16 12.03%
Silverado 1500 48 36.09%
F-150 (not the raptor) 69 51.88%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Which one out of the three?

I want to know who would pick what out of the silverado 1500, Ram 1500, or f-150 (not a raptor).

Discuss.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:00 PM   #3
ATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud of
Army:
ATriplett513's Tacoma Gallery
You know this is a Tacoma site right?
Old 10-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #4
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATriplett513 View Post
You know this is a Tacoma site right?
Yup that's why its in off topic.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #5

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
new or used?
New.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #6
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Ford no reason to look at the other two.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:02 PM   #7
vinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vinnyvavoom's Tacoma Gallery
F-150 cause the harley edition is a friggin gorgeous truck!!!

Of course, I will be keeping my TACO for another 18 years...so unless I hit LOTTO, it ain't happening.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #8
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Dodge. Never had a bad experience with one.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #9
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
I already made my choice.
TACO!
Old 10-09-2011, 01:11 PM   #10
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Ford no reason to look at the other two.
yup
Old 10-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #11
96toytaco is on a distinguished road
96toytaco's Tacoma Gallery
JDM all the way
Old 10-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #12
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
What will the truck be used for?
Old 10-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #13

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
What will the truck be used for?
Towing, Outdoors type stuff, not really a DD and not really a work truck.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:19 PM   #14
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
F-150 hands down. The sheer sales volume means Ford can afford to make improvements continuously and update the engine every 2-3 years.

JDPower 3-year reliability for the F-150 is almost as good as the Tundra's.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:44 PM   #15
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I voted Ford, they have a great product right now, but I'm torn after having a Hemi Ram, I loved that truck but was afraid of the tranny tearing up in it.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:16 PM   #17
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Dodge. Never had a bad experience with one.
Loved mine. I still regret letting it go.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #18
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Loved mine. I still regret letting it go.
Me too. I miss my dakota every day.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #19

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
I love the grille and front end of the dodge 1500 laramie
Old 10-09-2011, 02:58 PM   #20
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
New f150 with the eco bust 365hp 420 fpt. drove one almost came on myself,, Thats a FMF. A 6 banger that will take the hemi lunch money... Jim