Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Wll this compete

Old 10-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Wll this compete

Officially its now coming to the states.Will this stick around for a while.I expect the front to look different for the U.S model.http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog....1318259445.jpg
Old 10-11-2011, 09:37 AM   #2
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2011/10/its-official-the-new-colorado-is-coming-to-the-us.html

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2011/10...-revealed.html
Old 10-11-2011, 09:38 AM   #3
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
why would it compete? it's still a chev.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:18 AM   #4
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
why would it compete? it's still a chev.
So? I'm not even American so I do not have any need to defend GM here and I know this is a Toyota site but still it looks a like a decent truck to me and it is something we can discuss with regards to 3rd gen Tacoma as they will compete together. After all more competition and options we have is only good for us customers. I bet Ford will feel sorry for not bringing the global Ranger over to US....
Old 10-11-2011, 12:45 PM   #5
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
does the current colorado compete? not at all. every customer I have that is looking at frontiers, is also looking at Tacoma's. never once have I had someone say they are going to look at a colorado.

From my experience, the only competitor is the frontier.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:51 PM   #6
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like a Traverse with a bed on it...or a minivan with a bed...

Fink
Old 10-11-2011, 12:52 PM   #7
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
It looks like a Traverse with a bed on it...or a minivan with a bed...
This. ^ That front end just had too weird of a shape
Old 10-11-2011, 01:56 PM   #8

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
No, current Colorado does not really compete imo, but this is not current Colorado we are discussing. Lets be honest, both Tacoma and Frontier desperately need a refresh and by that I mean a new generation, not 2012 Tacoma new grill and steering wheel deal.