Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

This is me at 17....

Old 10-24-2011, 02:09 AM   #1
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
This is me at 17....

This is me at 17.. that is all...

http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...tiation-277103

Vehicles my very 1st set of wheels ever: 1995 Chevy S-10 V6 5-spd manny
Old 10-24-2011, 02:16 AM   #2
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
1. You are freakishly tall
2. You are freakishly adorable
3. I could tell you're Canadian before checking your location
4. Point 3 was made obvious by the fact your "roads" are solid dirt
5. You're still the only Marcelasaurus that occupies my heart

haha. Good shit
Old 10-24-2011, 02:18 AM   #3
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha anyone know how to rip the video off there so I can just put it straight on TW?
Old 10-24-2011, 02:26 AM   #4
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha. i agree you are freakishly tall.

so i guess that was before you got the X runner?
Old 10-24-2011, 02:30 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
hahaha. i agree you are freakishly tall.

so i guess that was before you got the X runner?
loooong before I had my X, haha I had that truck for 5 years man, that thing drove through bush and streams and broke every rule imaginable, even chopped the muffler and put on a straight pipe so flames would shoot out the back
Old 10-24-2011, 02:32 AM   #6
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
loooong before I had my X, haha I had that truck for 5 years man, that thing drove through bush and streams and broke every rule imaginable, even chopped the muffler and put on a straight pipe so flames would shoot out the back
haha. i can tell. i mean you dragged a motor down the road. lol.

looks like that road would be run to drift down...
Old 10-24-2011, 02:34 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
haha. i can tell. i mean you dragged a motor down the road. lol.

looks like that road would be run to drift down...
It really really is, thats why the camera shook lots in the begining, i took off sideways for most of that.

Also, that dirt road heads to our dirt bike freestyle park, great for skidoo drag racing and taking jumps in winter time
Old 10-24-2011, 02:37 AM   #8
GO VOLS!

Quote:
It really really is, thats why the camera shook lots in the begining, i took off sideways for most of that.

Also, that dirt road heads to our dirt bike freestyle park, great for skidoo drag racing and taking jumps in winter time
hahaha. kinda jelly. freestyle park sounds sick! skidoo as in the snowmobiles? i love snowmobiles but only get to ride them when i go to NY and see family in the winter.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:39 AM   #9

You could always go buy your own cheap one
Old 10-24-2011, 02:41 AM   #10
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Wtf canada. why is there always snow.

lets go to the mall!
Old 10-24-2011, 02:47 AM   #12

That was also the begining of me learning about vehicles.. none of my friends are big gear heads, so I usually am always giving them advice. I had to teach myself everything over the years
Old 10-24-2011, 02:54 AM   #13
GO VOLS!

Quote:
You could always go buy your own cheap one
thought about that. but we donít get that much snow. most i have ever seen here is like 7inches. only place i have seen more is the ski slope.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:41 AM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
so posting this in 23020432 other threads wasnt enough?
Old 10-24-2011, 03:46 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
so posting this in 23020432 other threads wasnt enough?
Good morning to you too
Old 10-24-2011, 01:09 PM   #16

Bump for boredum
Old 10-24-2011, 08:31 PM   #18
thefuzz has a spectacular aura aboutthefuzz has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jon
thefuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Right near Rotary Park?
Old 10-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuzz View Post
Right near Rotary Park?
Yup right near there, you from fort mac too??