Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Nissan Frontier Turns 150K, Considered News...

Old 10-24-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Nissan Frontier Turns 150K, Considered News...

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2011/10...-frontier.html

Quote:
Wowsers! One-hundred-and-fifty-thousand miles!

“I didn’t buy a pickup truck,” I protested. “I bought a lifestyle vehicle.”
Old 10-24-2011, 07:29 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
HOLY FUCKING SHIT that guy is awesome.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:31 PM   #3
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
He probably put Toyota parts in it.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #4
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
Notice a lot of the things he lists that he wishes the frontier had are on our trucks...

storage compartment under rear seat
rearview camera
tailgate lock

shoulda bought a yota.....
Old 10-24-2011, 07:39 PM   #5
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
tacoma engine and tranny swap im guessing..maybe the frame too.. haha
Old 10-24-2011, 07:40 PM   #6
AirDefender25 is on a distinguished road

Army: Commo Guy
Name: Sam
AirDefender25's Tacoma Gallery
157,xxx on mine... Just getting broke in!
Old 10-24-2011, 07:51 PM   #7
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Meanwhile, two threads down in this forum was this 2nd. Gen. Taco:

Old 10-24-2011, 07:54 PM   #8
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Meanwhile, two threads down in this forum was this 2nd. Gen. Taco:

Here is another good example.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...les-today.html
Old 10-24-2011, 07:55 PM   #9
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i hate nissan..Who cares if he has 150,000 miles?

You can get a 99 saturn to see 150,000 miles if you take care of it to..Fuckbags..news must be slow
Old 10-24-2011, 07:56 PM   #10
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mine just turned this over today!!

Old 10-24-2011, 07:58 PM   #11
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I like this guys comment.

I have a '95 Ford Ranger with 290,00+ miles on it.....

Posted by: Ken E | Oct 20, 2011 9:56:04 AM
Old 10-24-2011, 07:59 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
I like this guys comment.

I have a '95 Ford Ranger with 290,00+ miles on it.....

Posted by: Ken E | Oct 20, 2011 9:56:04 AM
Probably failed to mention the 2 motors he's put in it......
Old 10-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #13
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
Mine just turned this over today!!

i should catch you tomorrow or the next day.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #14
PCHearn has a spectacular aura aboutPCHearn has a spectacular aura aboutPCHearn has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: During Viet Nam
Name: Patrick
PCHearn's Tacoma Gallery
My 1994 Nissan truck had 220,000 miles on it when I gave it to my son-in-law and bought my 2011 Tacoma. Never had any major work done on it, and I expect it to run another 100,000 miles. Great truck. But I like my Tacoma better and expect just as good reliability.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:01 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
i should catch you tomorrow or the next day.
Sweet!!! I only drive like 16 miles a day, so it's slow going. My 4runner is going fast though. I've put 40k on it in a little under 2 years, coming up on 85k.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:02 PM   #16
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Just another drive down the road for any taco over 150,000 miles. Mines at around 195,500 right now.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:06 PM   #18
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
150k miles? Nothing really to major. My '88 only has 128k. The '98 Corolla I had, had 161k and my Tercel has 205k. My friend's dad's '06 Tacoma has over 225,000 now. Have a picture with 222k...
Attached Thumbnails
Nissan Frontier Turns 150K, Considered News...-s__7780.jpg