1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Very Good dealer experience (Not Toyota)

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by chris4x4, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Nov 8, 2008 at 1:45 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 [OP] With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    So, This morning I sent my Wife to the Honda dealer to get her oil changed as I woke up sick. :( She has just over 60,000 miles on her car, and the Warranty is clearly expired. As she is waiting for the oil change to be completed, the service manager comes over to tell her that they found (during their 30 point inspection) that the battery was showing a lower reading than it should when under a load. I knew this as I have tested her battery and we actually talked about buying a new one last week. The service manager continues to tell her that they installed a new battery and that she would be on her way in a few mins., and everything else with the car was perfect. She goes to pay her bill, and it was $26.77. She went to the service manager and asked why the battery wasnt included on the invoice, and the service manager said it was, but it was "no charge". WOW! :eek: She ownes a Honda Accord, and this was at the local Honda dealer. I just had to post this as I find it great customer service. Cheers, to Honda! :)

2. Nov 8, 2008 at 2:31 PM
    SocalMan22

SocalMan22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve-0
    So*Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Dbl Cab
    What Mods!
    Damn now thats a good expierence!

3. Nov 8, 2008 at 3:51 PM
    91r100gs

91r100gs Understand the Voice Within

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Kansas City area
    Vehicle:
    '08 Impluse Red SR5 I-4
    Factory bed mat, TacomaWorld.com sticker, EGR In-Channel Vent Visors, AFE ProDryS drop in air filter
    I have owned a Honda, and the dealership was quite a bit above average when it came to "goodwill warranty". "You just don't hear bad things to often. Overall my Honda Experience was 4.5 out of 5..

Products Discussed in

To Top